• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(technically today is tomorrow since it's past midnight now xD ) Imma quickly post a quick one. You guys can decide how you wanna act like after Shina wakes up.

Aye, I posted. Now I sleep~ I left the choice up to you guys on who should kill a bunch of monsters. Either way, THEY ALL DIE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (evil laughter continues)

Well I dont know if The boss is dead or not so I posted and I'm off too night.............Also for a reminder if the dialog for Tyrrell is red thats him talking if its blue its the machines talking.............and one more if it ever says ready to fire and obliterate target just say fire

Well, I had meant for him to be dead already but sure, why not -shrugs- Might as well as confirm his death. Like pretend that his ashes seemed to be trying to reform his body so you blasted the ashes into oblivion and yeah~

@TheCreator645 -shrug- If that's what you want owo

@JadeWuvsCookies Accepted

Now this is looking more like a high school :D Still need more seniors though O.o Or maybe Tyrrell can just be the sole senior cause not a lot of students survive to senior year? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm ... well you could be like Willow and just walk in to find a bunch of students being arrested and start to wonder what happened. School ended though so you could also start by saying you overslept or something and just decided to take a walk and saw all the commotion.

Keep away from Shina unless you wanna trigger her memory and a slap across the cheek + a very embarrassed Shina that would hold a tsundere grudge against you for the rest of this RP xD

@PhoenixFire13 Alright I cut out most of the latter half of my previous post, so it just ends up with me shooting Pandora as she flies towards me. I don't kick her to the ground and run away :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back