• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Now go and visit her in the infirmary already QAQ What kinda gentleman keeps an injured lady crying?

Also, I replied @DragonStorm Is that good enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
PhoenixFire13 said:
@JadeWuvsCookies @Ryu Kenshin @kurol
I'm not going to force you guys to post right away but I'm just checking to see if you guys know that I've accepted your OCs and you can start posting now?

@Kyzaba @Crysalisis @TheRPingMudkip

Last reminder to post before I determine that you guys are leaving the RP. Sorry if we moved too fast. Try to find a way to jump back in if you still want to RP.
If you haven't noticed, I have left the RP thread.

PhoenixFire13 said:
@LegenDarius Right, go finish your HW
@TheRPingMudkip Aw ok D: It was fun RPing with you even though I didn't really interact with you. The pictures were interesting to look at. We can chat anytime about Fairy Tail though ^^ As two Fairy Tail fans.
Dat just gave me an idea. A Fairy Tail (or other anime if you want) 1x1

0_0 M-maybe when I don't have school and a bunch of free time to kill. Cause I'm in two RPs right now and I'm not sure if I can add in a third one.

PhoenixFire13 said:
@JadeWuvsCookies @Ryu Kenshin @kurol
I'm not going to force you guys to post right away but I'm just checking to see if you guys know that I've accepted your OCs and you can start posting now?

@Kyzaba @Crysalisis @TheRPingMudkip

Last reminder to post before I determine that you guys are leaving the RP. Sorry if we moved too fast. Try to find a way to jump back in if you still want to RP.
Oopsie! Sowwy, I meant to earlier but got busy trying to make a CS I had to redo.. I made a female that took about 2-3 hours then she asked me to instead make it a male since all females were taken, so it took me a bit longer.. Mind telling me whats happened ?.. Again? xD

@LegenDarius Lol Shina is totally not innocent. She was about to massacre an entire horde of monsters. But -shrug- Let's have Corvus continue to think she's an innocent girl that needs to be protected.

@JadeWuvsCookies Sure, not much to explain though. Basically, Shina was kidnapped by three perverts, but thanks to the efforts of Tyrrell, Hak, Alliah, Corvus, Pandora, Lila, and Jack (Did I forget anyone that was fighting?) she was saved. But the teachers caught them before they were able to exact revenge on the three perverts who had the support of a large group of monsters. In the end, those three were killed but everyone was handcuffed and sent to a teacher to be "disciplined". That's pretty much where we are right now. Oh yeah, the school is also half destroyed. I'll have it fixed by tomorrow morning (in terms of the time zone inside the RP o3o).

Dam. Again I missed so much. : /

I tried getting on earlier, but the site wasn't up. Then I got busy, and there are now three more pages of the RP I missed. =~=

PhoenixFire13 said:
@LegenDarius Lol Shina is totally not innocent. She was about to massacre an entire horde of monsters. But -shrug- Let's have Corvus continue to think she's an innocent girl that needs to be protected.
@JadeWuvsCookies Sure, not much to explain though. Basically, Shina was kidnapped by three perverts, but thanks to the efforts of Tyrrell, Hak, Alliah, Corvus, Pandora, Lila, and Jack (Did I forget anyone that was fighting?) she was saved. But the teachers caught them before they were able to exact revenge on the three perverts who had the support of a large group of monsters. In the end, those three were killed but everyone was handcuffed and sent to a teacher to be "disciplined". That's pretty much where we are right now. Oh yeah, the school is also half destroyed. I'll have it fixed by tomorrow morning (in terms of the time zone inside the RP o3o).
Ohh o-o okay then well I have to go for now but I'll post my starter post tomorrow. I keep missing out on chances.. goodness. xD

Gomen nasai QAQ I'm sorry. We moved too fast. It's really hard to resist the temptation to reply when someone else did, even if it's only one person QAQ

There's so much going on, I am so far behind. I don't know if I can stay in the RP cause I'm so far back...

I left a spot open for you. Right now, Shina is looking for you. Any ideas on how to jump in? Want some suggestions? owo

Oh wow, long time no chat Kyzaba xD I was really seriously thinking that you left and was about to cut you off my character list. Nanami seems to have left, however, you wanna jump back in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back