• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let's see, you got left off at the gym right? ... How about you say something like Nanami seemed to be starring into space so you left and went to class, just a few sentences, then say you went to the music room (which just coincidentally happens to be on the side of the school that hasn't been touched, miraculously) and was helping a teacher with some assignments in the sound proof room before you finally left and saw what happened outside and uh, to the other part of the school building? owo

Oh yeah, and a giant dragon in the middle of the school ground. Can't miss that.

Last edited by a moderator:
QUOTE: "Can we rape her?"

RESPONSE: Why the hell was I not involved in this xD

Also, whos the dragon?

Because if you were, I would have had Shina train a fire shard at you too ^^ DragonStorm/Tyrrell

1. Who's with the dragon right now?

2. Is the principle with the dragon?

3. Is the dragon still in dragon form?

Hmm, she just left the principal office (this is before she went out to help Tyrrell so I guess I'm sorta behind in a bit of a time lag) and all she did was turn around, remembering that you were on her shoulder but now you weren't there. Haven't looked around for you yet.

Well, Shina went to the principal because she started the whole crazy war thing. Everyone else got their punishments from the teachers. Tyrrell had to get some help from the principal to return to his human form though.

Alright. O3O

What is the situation on everyone else? I keep seeing talk of relationships or something. >3>

xD Remember how Seth and Rea were getting all chubby with each other? I kinda interrupted them with the whole fighting event thing but I didn't mean to QAQ So I'm hoping that they start it again. And Corvus was forced to bring Pandora to his home cause he hurt her and there might be a potential ship starting there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back