• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This RP right now

Fleet1-690x414.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa wait a second O.o When did the next school day start? The school is still half destroyed @kurol Please wait till I do the time skip. You're allowed to do time skips at your own pace during the school day but not for entire days. Ask me if you want me to skip to the next day D:

Hey guys, should I just do a time skip right now to the next day and pretend everything was taken care of? Cause Katsu already skipped to the next school day and we're all kind of scattered around in different times. The majority of us are lagging behind by a lot while there are still people that can't find a way to jump back in :\ So... should I just skip to the next day?

Alright. I'll put up a poll. I won't skip until everyone or the majority has clicked yes. Sounds fair?

(directed towards everyone)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stamper Accepted. You can choose to either post now or wait till the time skip. If you choose to post now though, please try to stay in the same day as everyone else. Um, how to explain ... don't jump to the next day, basically?

@Death Peacher Exactly why I'm trying to do a time skip QAQ Cause then, everything will be sorted out and we'll all be on the same page, except for a few misunderstandings in the beginning if you haven't caught up in the readings yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the majority of people have agreed to that poll up there ^ :\ I have a feeling it's gonna take a while though. I suggest you jump in while you can but it might becoming boring really soon unless you can find someone to interact with you @Stamper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back