• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let's see if I can do a quick summary in lists:

- Shina is looking for Aoi

- Rea is in the infirmary with Lila and Jack, who was injured in the fight

- Corvus brought Pandora back to his home

- Tyrrell is about to be interrogated for destroying half the school building and most of the school grounds

- Kyzaba was in the music room this entire time and finally noticed all the damage

- Seth was last seen arriving at school after carrying Rea there

- Alliah is um ... mostly naked and heading home

- Hak is sleeping under a tree

- Willow is just chilling, watching everything going on

- Hisaki and Amber were last seen talking to each other

- Logan just arrived at school (?)

(Did I forget anyone?)

Last edited by a moderator:
PhoenixFire13 said:
xD Remember how Seth and Rea were getting all chubby with each other? I kinda interrupted them with the whole fighting event thing but I didn't mean to QAQ So I'm hoping that they start it again. And Corvus was forced to bring Pandora to his home cause he hurt her and there might be a potential ship starting there.
Haha lol xD its no problem xD

OH I JUST GOT A GOOD IDEA!!! @Kyzaba You wanna sorta walk around the school campus and accidentally bump into Aoi? :DDD Then I can run around, find you guys and thank you and all that?

I'm not forcing you guys to make a love relationship xD I just start getting all moe moe if it looks like the relationship between two people are improving. Don't mind my weird fantasies. Just go along with the relationship however way you guys want o3o

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know any seriously bad punishments for destroying school grounds and for destroying half of the school

Wait... I'm very new to this.. How do I get to the actual RP thread to start role playing...? Heh heh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back