• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm still typing up a post so one i finish anyone can join

Well not right now though PE

Last edited by a moderator:
Well until @PhoenixFire13 gets back and decides to make it the next school day you can see who is available or if you can join someone else (sorry if i should rude)

But I'll be here if anyone needs me

What time is it? Just 11:00? Oh I'll wait an hour or two before I check the RP.

Oh wait, now it's 5:50? Checks and there are two whole pages I missed? Welp, there goes my grip on time. : T

I wouldn't have time to even if I could anyways QAQ Sorry guys ... I'll prob have to cut my character off the RP. I'll still stay to manage the conversations and give suggestions when asked? QwQ)/

I'm still waiting for everyone to vote in the poll. So far it's 50-50 so I can't skip to the next day just yet.

Dun worry~ I'll pop up from time to time o3o Just jump in randomly and stuff. I'll still use my character to signal time skips so yeah. If I'm super busy though, I'll just write a quick post mentioning it and that's that.

Ok, I want everyone to stop their posting for like a whole day and vote on the poll please. Cause from what I see, everyone's practically ready to switch to the next day.

@ChaoticWarrior @Kayzo @Stamper @JadeWuvsCookies

(I didn't miss anyone did I? But now what I look at this list, there's an awful lot of people that joined O.o )

Hm.. You know, without Shina, Aoi doesn't really have a place either. : T

Popular RP though. In fact, I was literally the first person here. >u<

Lol to be honest, I was really nervous cause this was the first RP I ever created xD Didn't have much experience in RPing before either so I was trying to be a good RP organizer QwQ Why did school have to start so soon?

Really @Death Peacher U were the seventh character... not literally the first person here.

It's fine, things are going great, maybe we can progress to the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back