• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LegenDarius said:
@GingerBread I shot you in the face. Am I not allowed to craft weapons mid battle?
The killing blow has to be with your own weapon

Lotusy said:
I guess magic can be allowed, because I realized that it would be hard to kill with some of the other weapons. However, you have to make the killing blow with your given weapon.

mewbot5408 said:
@Magical Squid Senpai, sorry I poofef on ya :( i'll respond now
gonna catch up on what I missed first tho

hey guys sorry I poof for long periods...I just get busy with both life and my other rps, btw just mentioning this but this isn't my main rp it's my secondary because I was involved with a different one before I joined this one. I really like this one so I'm definatly staying and I'm trying to post when I can. keep in mind though that I get busy and distracted(not to mention my notifications get flooded or it doesn't alert me)
It's OK!

Pluto is no longer on the date....he was poofed away to a battle simulator.

metalcity said:
why would being tired up make her lose it?
.....Steve. I know you're stupid but come on. If I were to tie you up and restrict your arms and legs so you can't move them would you be able to hold this

images
and keep it in your hands while being rocked about on a sheep?

GingerBread said:
.....Steve. I know you're stupid but come on. If I were to tie you up and restrict your arms and legs so you can't move them would you be able to hold this
images
and keep it in your hands while being rocked about on a sheep?
proof females cant multi-task, she should have been able to do both... xD I was joking you dipshit, can't believe you believed me

metalcity said:
proof females cant multi-task, she should have been able to do both... xD I was joking you dipshit, can't believe you believed me
Again. Doorwell. That word is reason enough for me to believe you're an idiot at all times

@metalcity ..... I feel like I've said this before. But what happened to liking all females no matter what, to the point where he would give up his life for them?

GingerBread said:
@metalcity ..... I feel like I've said this before. But what happened to liking all females no matter what, to the point where he would give up his life for them?
He doesn't view her as a female anymore...and she deserves it xD

metalcity said:
He doesn't view her as a female anymore...and she deserves it xD
Does she have to flash her genitals or something? and why, I thought Kat thought females were never in the wrong This sounds to me like you are clutching at a reason so Kat doesn't have to be out of the sim

GingerBread said:
Does she have to flash her genitals or something? and why, I thought Kat thought females were never in the wrong This sounds to me like you are clutching at a reason so Kat doesn't have to be out of the sim
xD totally not...tbh I would have done the same type of thing out of the sim xD

metalcity said:
xD totally not...tbh I would have done the same type of thing out of the sim xD
Again though this seems really OOC character for Kat. To the point where it kinda seems like his character isn't really about protecting females :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back