• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LokiofSP said:
Eh, diffrent creatures I guess. Agree to disagree?
Sure. I don't mind the new games, but it just sort of sucks that they're saying they're tomb raider when they not like it. But hey I grew up on tomb raider. I used to go round my friends and we would try to figure out the puzzles and stuff. So maybe it's just because of nostalgia, though the games do still hold up pretty well :P

GingerBread said:
Sure. I don't mind the new games, but it just sort of sucks that they're saying they're tomb raider when they not like it. But hey I grew up on tomb raider. I used to go round my friends and we would try to figure out the puzzles and stuff. So maybe it's just because of nostalgia, though the games do still hold up pretty well :P
Understandable :P

Holl up, Ima be right back, gotta handle something

GingerBread said:
But she had the best pyramids. No but Lara felt like the damsel in distress the whole time and it killed it, Also the gameplay wasn't fun. I play tomb raider for the puzzles, not to shoot dudes in the head. And as a origin story it wasn't very good. And lara already had a origin story. In tomb raider legends it shows it. She became a archaeologist because she wanted to bring her mother back to life because when she was like 8 or something her mother got sucked into a portal in valhalla and things. And it was a way better story then this reboot. Because lara wasn't a whiny little bitch in cutscenes and then a badass out of them. She was a badass in both.
She was one of the first major female badasses (Unless you count samus(?) but you didn't know she was a girl until the end of the game) in video games and that's what she was, a badass. I mean hell she inspired Nathan drake. And tomb raider was so much fun to play. Maybe I'm just stuck in the past and think female protagonists shouldn't just cry all the time and then go and kill some dudes and then cry more. I'm just old fashioned like that
There is nothing wrong with wanting a female protagonist who doesn't just cry, shoot, cry.

Most of them are cry, shoot, boob jiggle, fall in love, shoot. Blah blah blah.

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL] the snakes would be able to talk to the pigeons right?
Lol, I'm not sure if you were there for it, but all of the pigeons except Democritus speak in hella-dumb, "hurr-durr" speak. I mean, it's not much of a conversation, but ya. :P

Lotusy said:
Lol, I'm not sure if you were there for it, but all of the pigeons except Democritus speak in hella-dumb, "hurr-durr" speak. I mean, it's not much of a conversation, but ya. :P
It sounds like a fine conversation to me!

What does Democritus sound like?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]It sounds like a fine conversation to me!
What does Democritus sound like?

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, salutations! Pip-pip, good chaps, let us proceed to shit on that biker's head!"

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
now I am even more confused
You and willow started to go over to corvus. Hannah would've gotten there first since she was flying and didn't have to deal with trees in her way. Therefore I got there faster and before Kat and Willow

GingerBread said:
You and willow started to go over to corvus. Hannah would've gotten there first since she was flying and didn't have to deal with trees in her way. Therefore I got there faster and before Kat and Willow
ahhhh, ok...now Im even more confused

GingerBread said:
Birdy girl made killy elf to get new weapon so she can killy fairy girl and stupid boy
ohhhh, I get it now! So Kat and willow are going over to corvus. Hannah would've gotten there first since she was flying and didn't have to deal with trees in her way. Therefore you got there faster and before Kat and Willow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]So if Pluto moves his right hand, Otulp moves his right hand but it would kind of be Plutos left hand????

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. It would be on Pluto's left. But it would be Otulp's right

GingerBread said:
Yeah. It would be on Pluto's left. But it would be Otulp's right
Hmmmmm....

If Otulp moves will the mirror move with him?

Is it a big mirror?

Why do I ask so many questions?

Is Otulp a real student?

Or just a mirror that reflects people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back