• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Again though this seems really OOC character for Kat. To the point where it kinda seems like his character isn't really about protecting females :/
Shhhh, i has plan of after affects.

metalcity said:
Shhhh, i has plan of after affects.
.... At the end of the day. It's your character. But after Enki I didn't really think you could keep a character to one definite personality and it looks like I was right. So yay, I guess.

GingerBread said:
.... At the end of the day. It's your character. But after Enki I didn't really think you could keep a character to one definite personality and it looks like I was right. So yay, I guess.
Meh

@Archdemon, Sorry to ask, but would it be ok if Jay could split off from Sean, since you may not be as active on here anymore?

(I accidentally posted this in the wrong tab. Silly me. I'ms such a bad example. D: )

Lotusy said:
@Archdemon, Sorry to ask, but would it be ok if Jay could split off from Sean, since you may not be as active on here anymore?
(I accidentally posted this in the wrong tab. Silly me. I'ms such a bad example. D: )
It's been like a day or two since you last posted IC hasn't it? I personally say go for it and split off on the interaction. If you want a way to get smoothly out of it You could have a teacher Inform Jay of Nyx's death since Jay was the closest to Nyx or something like that

GingerBread said:
It's been like a day or two since you last posted IC hasn't it? I personally say go for it and split off on the interaction. If you want a way to get smoothly out of it You could have a teacher Inform Jay of Nyx's death since Jay was the closest to Nyx or something like that
Sure, works for me. Of course, I'll still ask Archie, since I think it's rude to abandon him, and I'm still watching you all :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Magical Squid Senpai]Also GIVE ME SOMEONE TO KILL! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL] those puns. Coatl and Icarus didn't even get to die with honor. That pun was so bad. Coatl is disappointed.
I'm only going to be doing two more NPC's in total. One before the deathmatch and one during. So Since I'm out of ideas... Never mind I got one while writing this post > :)

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL] Jay can finally kill Pluto if he wants.
Lol, I'm sure he'd love that! Of course, he rejected the sim.

Actually, I was thinking of making it some kind of running gag (More than it already is :P ). You know, have him slip on a banana peel every time he catches Pluto, or maybe, when Pluto says something innocent like asking for meds, Jay will go overboard and act like he was threatened by a drug boss.

Does that sound cool?

Lotusy said:
Lol, I'm sure he'd love that! Of course, he rejected the sim.
Actually, I was thinking of making it some kind of running gag (More than it already is :P ). You know, have him slip on a banana peel every time he catches Pluto, or maybe, when Pluto says something innocent like asking for meds, Jay will go overboard and act like he was threatened by a drug boss.

Does that sound cool?
Sounds great! Pluto will just wonder what is wrong with you...

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Otulp. This should be fun.

[/QUOTE]
Yup there's only one way to kill him but I won't give it away yet :)

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Son of bisquet!
That smiley face is tearing into my soul.

[/QUOTE]
Fun fact. Otulp came from tomb raider (The first one from like 1999 not the awful reboot) Where Lara has to fight an exact clone of herself. This fight won't end the same way though. Cause there's no giant pits of lava around :P

GingerBread said:
Fun fact. Otulp came from tomb raider (The first one from like 1999 not the awful reboot) Where Lara has to fight an exact clone of herself. This fight won't end the same way though. Cause there's no giant pits of lava around :P
Damnit! We need more lava pits!!

GingerBread said:
Fun fact. Otulp came from tomb raider (The first one from like 1999 not the awful amazing reboot) Where Lara has to fight an exact clone of herself. This fight won't end the same way though. Cause there's no giant pits of lava around :P
Man, glad to see we agree

GingerBread said:
W-what? M8 the remake is awful literally the best thing ever And to think I almost liked your post before I noticed you edited left my quote alone (>n<)
Why didn't you like it then?

LokiofSP said:
Why didn't you like it then?
Well apart from the fact that It tried to have lara have emotions. Lara took down tigers, zombies and a god, Without so much a flinching. But My main problem was that it felt like I was babysitting lara, she didn't feel like the badass she used to be. And also the disconnect between cutscenes and gameplay. Like she would cry over killing a dude and then go and shoot fifty more in the face. Also they wasn't much tomb raiding or many good puzzles

GingerBread said:
Well apart from the fact that It tried to have lara have emotions. Lara took down tigers, zombies and a god, Without so much a flinching. But My main problem was that it felt like I was babysitting lara, she didn't feel like the badass she used to be. And also the disconnect between cutscenes and gameplay. Like she would cry over killing a dude and then go and shoot fifty more in the face. Also they wasn't much tomb raiding or many good puzzles
Really? That's why I loved it!

It was an origin story, one that made me like Lara more as a character and less as just a pair of pixlated boobs! I appreciated who Lara became because of who she used to be...

I'm really thinking if we make a Nosaj and Jason ship, it should be Noson.

Like no, son. This ship gon' sink.

Jayson is the way to go, bebes

LokiofSP said:
Really? That's why I loved it!
It was an origin story, one that made me like Lara more as a character and less as just a pair of pixelated boobs! I appreciated who Lara became because of who she used to be...
But she had the best pyramids. No but Lara felt like the damsel in distress the whole time and it killed it, Also the gameplay wasn't fun. I play tomb raider for the puzzles, not to shoot dudes in the head. And as a origin story it wasn't very good. And lara already had a origin story. In tomb raider legends it shows it. She became a archaeologist because she wanted to bring her mother back to life because when she was like 8 or something her mother got sucked into a portal in valhalla and things. And it was a way better story then this reboot. Because lara wasn't a whiny little bitch in cutscenes and then a badass out of them. She was a badass in both.

She was one of the first major female badasses (Unless you count samus(?) but you didn't know she was a girl until the end of the game) in video games and that's what she was, a badass. I mean hell she inspired Nathan drake. And tomb raider was so much fun to play. Maybe I'm just stuck in the past and think female protagonists shouldn't just cry all the time and then go and kill some dudes and then cry more. I'm just old fashioned like that

GingerBread said:
But she had the best pyramids. No but Lara felt like the damsel in distress the whole time and it killed it, Also the gameplay wasn't fun. I play tomb raider for the puzzles, not to shoot dudes in the head. And as a origin story it wasn't very good. And lara already had a origin story. In tomb raider legends it shows it. She became a archaeologist because she wanted to bring her mother back to life because when she was like 8 or something her mother got sucked into a portal in valhalla and things. And it was a way better story then this reboot. Because lara wasn't a whiny little bitch in cutscenes and then a badass out of them. She was a badass in both.
She was one of the first major female badasses (Unless you count samus(?) but you didn't know she was a girl until the end of the game) in video games and that's what she was, a badass. I mean hell she inspired Nathan drake. And tomb raider was so much fun to play. Maybe I'm just stuck in the past and think female protagonists shouldn't just cry all the time and then go and kill some dudes and then cry more. I'm just old fashioned like that
Eh, diffrent creatures I guess. Agree to disagree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back