• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LegenDarius said:
@Lotusy Can I be geared up by the time of the death match, ie all of my powers would be unlocked so I can summon guns, my suit, etc?
While it is in his powers, I'm not so sure. I'd leave it up to the other RPers to decide, since Corvus would be a death machine by then. Maybe they'd want the extra challenge.

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL] so what does Frank look like? Like what exactly is he??
Frank is just a normal human. Sort of tall, brown hair. Greeny blue eyes. Dimples. Slender physique.

metalcity said:
Kat frowned at the announcement then turned his attention to the elf boy "I will do what I can to make sure lady willow and lady Hannah win. We shel fight elf." Kat readied the mace and sword in his hands, holding them with a tight grip.
@LegenDarius (fight me m9) @OceanBunny @GingerBread
Lol, so if he kills Corvus, will Kat commit suicide? :D

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I know Pluto will not be able to survive against Willow and the others.

[/QUOTE]
Well, we dunno. I mean, Corvus and Kat are probably going to take each other out, you know? Maybe he could win then.

@Magical Squid Senpai, sorry I poofef on ya :( i'll respond now

gonna catch up on what I missed first tho

hey guys sorry I poof for long periods...I just get busy with both life and my other rps, btw just mentioning this but this isn't my main rp it's my secondary because I was involved with a different one before I joined this one. I really like this one so I'm definatly staying and I'm trying to post when I can. keep in mind though that I get busy and distracted(not to mention my notifications get flooded or it doesn't alert me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back