• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
metalcity said:
i would love you to post how she is falling, describe the forces. Really use what physics is teaching us
Or I could describe the force that is going into Kat's head as she plunges her talons into the top of his head and cracks it like an egg xP

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Break the door down.

[/QUOTE]
Lol anyone who visits Raven:

vXXJ521.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LegenDarius said:
Hey guys, what's going on right now in the RP? Are you guys doing a sim? Sorry for disappearing again, finals and projects :\
@OceanBunny @metalcity @GingerBread
Yeah We're in the sim currently. @Lotusy is doing the weapons via numbers. And I'm botting radom students for people to fight seeing as near no one is getting involved. So far it's just Willow, Kat and Pluto in there

metalcity said:
have you guys seen fine brothers fuck up xD
Technically they didn't fuck up, They're going to be making a lot more money as they will probably be stupid people who either missed it or don't understand how much of Catch U Next Tuesday's they are

GingerBread said:
I don't understand how they had any in the first place. Who the absolute fuck watches other people watching something? Why? Are people that lonely that they have to pretend they have someone with them?
I did watch them at some point, and liked some of there videos. But like that was back in 2009 or so. and as we know younger me was a lot stupider than current me. They are stupid though, and it is funny to watch the sub count drop. It was going down at like 100 subs per second xD

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]What did they do?

[/QUOTE]
they plan to make some type of channel network, and they want people to partner with them. But they worded it stupidly to make it seem like they want to copyright reaction videos.

metalcity said:
they plan to make some type of channel network, and they want people to partner with them. But they worded it stupidly to make it seem like they want to copyright reaction videos.
Ooh! Yeah I watched a little bit of this video. [media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]What did they do?

[/QUOTE]
They are Trademarking the React video format. And to make it worse they are saying some preachy bullshit about it being a historical moment that will change the world and that if you let them take money off you for the rights to use the trademark. You too can be part of this world changing event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back