• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Lotusy Great, I started with more or less a tactical grenade.

Is it like this?

latest

LegenDarius said:
@Lotusy Oh and one more question, Corvus can summon weapons as well as an exosuit. Will that be restricted in the sim?
Aw, geez, this is a hard one. Well, let's keep it to the can of mace for now. Ocean is having Willow use her powers, but I dunno. How about we limit it to knives only?

Yeah I stopped watching the vine bros a long time ago. They were interesting at first but they quickly got boring, i like reaction videos, not all of them as I only watch one dude but he's entertaining which is why I watch him.

It could be a fragmentation grenade but more than likely it's a gas grenade like say tear-Gas for example. Don't quote me on that cause I know Jack shit about grenades.

Archdemon said:
Yeah I stopped watching the vine bros a long time ago. They were interesting at first but they quickly got boring, i like reaction videos, not all of them as I only watch one dude but he's entertaining which is why I watch him.
It could be a fragmentation grenade but more than likely it's a gas grenade like say tear-Gas for example. Don't quote me on that cause I know Jack shit about grenades.
Upon closer inspection it appears to be a concussion grenade

Lotusy said:
HOLY CRAP! I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY! :D I really wish I had your motivation.
Man, this really makes me want to get back into Tera again :/
The last quest I had to do to get there I died like 5 times, had to restart the quest each time. All while my parents nagged me to get off. Was a pain. But I did it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back