• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
metalcity said:
like I said in the pm...I'm quite sure that Kat would defend willow...despite the creature being female
@GingerBread
However Kat is a white knight kinda man, he will always stick up for women no matter if they are in the wrong. He will never try to hurt a women in anyway, even if he is being abused he will not fight back. They could try and kill him and he would not do anything. He will always be on the women's side.

That's from Kat's CS

GingerBread said:
However Kat is a white knight kinda man, he will always stick up for women no matter if they are in the wrong. He will never try to hurt a women in anyway, even if he is being abused he will not fight back. They could try and kill him and he would not do anything. He will always be on the women's side.
That's from Kat's CS
yea, doesn't specify if they are harming another female. And as he has known willow longer he would protect her, not himself, her.

metalcity said:
yea, doesn't specify if they are harming another female. And as he has known willow longer he would protect her, not himself, her.

Pretty sure that is a wide definition that includes pretty much everything

Tends to be a pretty calm, laid back character...

from nyx's character sheet...fucking when has he been either of these? @GingerBread

GingerBread said:
Pretty sure that is a wide definition that includes pretty much everything
he is sticking up for a women, willow. And he is defending her......not himself

metalcity said:
he is sticking up for a women, willow. And he is defending her......not himself
Women, Plural. Multiple. So you're now saying that he'd stick up for just one woman?

Also Nyx has been laid back and calm. See when Enki died The first time. And when Enball was threatening him. And most of the time nowadays.

OceanBunny said:
Boys!! Stop fighting. A CS can't completely define what a person will do under all circumstances.
All I was saying that threatening to kill a female would massively go against Kat's own rules.

OceanBunny said:
Boys!! Stop fighting. A CS can't completely define what a person will do under all circumstances.
he has a thing of trying to piss me off to no extent and saying everything I do is shit on here, I get used to it.

GingerBread said:
All I was saying that threatening to kill a female would massively go against Kat's own rules.
I pointed that out in a post...kinda was part of my plan that I had...which seems like if I follow it I'm just going by what you say...

metalcity said:
he has a thing of trying to piss me off to no extent and saying everything I do is shit on here, I get used to it.
I don't say everything you do is shit. But you know, doorwell and other things like that pop up a lot. So I do criticize, but a lot of the time I point out what's wrong and tell you why I think it's wrong.

metalcity said:
I pointed that out in a post...kinda was part of my plan that I had...which seems like if I follow it I'm just going by what you say...
All I said was that It seemed OOC for Kat to even suggest he would hurt a female, especially after all the stuff you did that always put him on the females side even if they were completely in the wrong.

@OceanBunny @metalcity Do one of you want to redo your post? Cause right now the only thing I can do Is kill one of you, or make a post that says Hannah is still falling/ Aiming for one of you. And that seems a little redundant

GingerBread said:
@OceanBunny @metalcity Do one of you want to redo your post? Cause right now the only thing I can do Is kill one of you, or make a post that says Hannah is still falling/ Aiming for one of you. And that seems a little redundant
i would love you to post how she is falling, describe the forces. Really use what physics is teaching us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back