• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Yes it can be!
It's a good weapon to bash people brains in!

[/QUOTE]
I'm saying he's the time to kill people with his bare hands....you should see what he is like in my older rps....yikes a Ghoul/demon of his sort is very violent and sadistic...he's even the cause of the death of his own adopted parents and thousands of others. His original story is a very gory one...let alone jackal was the only thing he cared about, jackal x Xren is actually the original Canon in my stories

(Btw the pictures were the closest thing to the idea of what they look like without having to drag my drawings outta my portfolio....I was being lazy)

mewbot5408 said:
I'm saying he's the time to kill people with his bare hands....you should see what he is like in my older rps....yikes a Ghoul/demon of his sort is very violent and sadistic...he's even the cause of the death of his own adopted parents and thousands of others. His original story is a very gory one...let alone jackal was the only thing he cared about, jackal x Xren is actually the original Canon in my stories
(Btw the pictures were the closest thing to the idea of what they look like without having to drag my drawings outta my portfolio....I was being lazy)
But you know, this isn't your old stories, bro. This is a totally new story. A Lakoria story. I mean, what he did in past stories is irrelevant. How powerful he was doesn't matter. This is a totally different thing you're writing, and in Lakoria, I don't think it's ok to cause the death of thousands, do you? :P

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Oh shit.
I have to go soon. Wish me luck. It's also an all nighter.

[/QUOTE]
Have fun :)

(Btw just so you know I went all to mine alone and just enjoyed dancing.

So just have fun and enjoy it)

Lotusy said:
But you know, this isn't your old stories, bro. This is a totally new story. A Lakoria story. I mean, what he did in past stories is irrelevant. How powerful he was doesn't matter. This is a totally different thing you're writing, and in Lakoria, I don't think it's ok to cause the death of thousands, do you? :P
Hmm..I was just putting out there what Xren was like :) ahhh this version of him is much tamer due to being in Jackal's body :0

I do lots of stories both writing and comics...this is one of his many lives, every story is different making a different life. I was making a reference to his main story

metalcity said:
don't worry, kat shall protect lady willow. She will not have to dirty herself with with such violence
That's good to hear xD last time she ended up doing all the work cause Hak was inactive lol

OceanBunny said:
That's good to hear xD last time she ended up doing all the work cause Hak was inactive lol
yea, he's a bum any ways xD I'm actually looking forward to them hopefully teaming up. because kat will risk his life to protect lady willow. also I think I am addicted to calling her lady willow now...

OceanBunny said:
Nyx ended up having to take on two people at once, while Willow and Hak were just sitting and having tea or something xD

GingerBread said:
Nyx ended up having to take on two people at once, while Willow and Hak were just sitting and having tea or something xD
instead of replying here reply in character scrub

Yea Hak was completely inactive and I disappeared for a couple hours.. I know I tried helping at one point and then what I was trying to stop was stopped before I finished posting xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back