• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Yes I know! I actually messed up some times and accidentally typed Coatl but I would fix it before anyone would see it. But Sometimes I don't see the typo. Sorry! I've been doing that alot with some things.

And also cause I like saying Coatl. But no, it is Chua.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Yes I know! I actually messed up some times and accidentally typed Coatl but I would fix it before anyone would see it. But Sometimes I don't see the typo. Sorry! I've been doing that alot with some things.
And also cause I like saying Coatl. But no, it is Chua.

[/QUOTE]
Should we go back and edit it? Or i can just carry on, i can come up with a new reason :)

GingerBread said:
Should we go back and edit it? Or i can just carry on, i can come up with a new reason :)
Well I can't edit it cause then I would have to do evey post. How about you give it to both of them? Chua for helping you(you can leave out Jason :P ) and Coatl for not being an ass. If you want to do that!

Lotusy said:
"Aw, shut it, you." Jay pushed Nyx playfully before rushing off to the market. While he was there, he also slipped into a nearby Walgreens. His eyes darted around in a suspicious manner, and he walked up to the clerk, pulling up his hood. "Uh, hey. Listen, do you have any aspirin?" Jay's voice was toned down to a whisper. "I got the money, if you got the goods." He fumbled with his wallet, looking around suspiciously like they were doing a real drug deal. "Uh, okay. Look, sir, I can get you the aspirin. This is a pharmacy, not an alleyway, so... could you take off your hood? You're scaring the other customers." The pharmacist ran to the back, giving Jay some aspirin tablets. "Aw sweet, Steve," Jay said, taking the tablets. "You're the best drug dealer I've ever met!" With that, the boy rushed out of the building at hyperspeed. The pharmacist leaned over the counter to shout at him. "My name's Jerry! And I'm a goddamn pharmacist, you freak!"
After that fiasco, Jay bought the chocolate like a normal human being, walking back to Nyx. "That was fun. So did you get the steak?"

@GingerBread @Magical Squid Senpai
@GingerBread how comes he gets to call someone steve ;-;

Ok, I just found out that you can't use the word for cigarette that can also be offensive to homosexual people on this website. It comes up and says 'I'm uncultured' because apparently the word is only supposed to be used for offensive means...

metalcity said:
Ok, I just found out that you can't use the word for cigarette that can also be offensive to homosexual people on this website. It comes up and says 'I'm uncultured' because apparently the word is only supposed to be used for offensive means...
Wait do you mean I'm unculturedg?

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
No idea, but it wouldn't let me put one g
Edit: it is one g I'm unculturedg
Yea, because apparently it can't have multiple meanings...I do understand why it would be filtered but it is still stupid in my opinion.

I was going to ask if I would be able to use that word, people here seem to be mature enough to know what I mean. So the website won't let me then...

metalcity said:
Yea, because apparently it can't have multiple meanings...I do understand why it would be filtered but it is still stupid in my opinion.
I find this to be oppressive to me being british, not even allowed to have a I'm uncultured ;_;

Edit: Bollocks

Edit 2: So bollocks is allowed ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
I find this to be oppressive to me being british, not even allowed to have a I'm uncultured ;_;
Edit: Bollocks
xD , cant use the c, cant even describe cigarettes. This site is racist and I want to start a riot. oh god I really am British xD

metalcity said:
xD , cant use the c, cant even describe cigarettes. This site is racist and I want to start a riot. oh god I really am British xD
I mean i'm just going to sit here and if they ask if i'm okay with it........ I'll say yes because i don't want to cause a fuss. But rest assured i will tut disapprovingly at them

GingerBread said:
I mean i'm just going to sit here and if they ask if i'm okay with it........ I'll say yes because i don't want to cause a fuss. But rest assured i will tut disapprovingly at them
At least we can have our British banter xD (oh god I hate that word)

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I think Lakoria is just a place for people to fight. This is all just one huge fight club!

[/QUOTE]
M8 YOU STARTING SOMTHIN?!?! LETS GO M8. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE TUMBLE M8

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I think Lakoria is just a place for people to fight. This is all just one huge fight club!

[/QUOTE]
Dude, The first rule.

But I will probably end up 'enforcing' more classes, I will rule Lakoria with a iron fist (And in the lessons i will ask proper questions relating to the subject, cause i'm a nerd )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back