• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So as normal as i approach the 5am mark My brain (Whom i have henceforth named brian) has come up with the idea that it would be humorous to attach Nyxen to a kite and then attempt to fly it

GingerBread said:
So as normal as i approach the 5am mark My brain (Whom i have henceforth named brian) has come up with the idea that it would be humorous to attach Nyxen to a kite and then attempt to fly it
I actually think that'd be funny...

...Then again I'm not in the best of mindsets, my cousin and his friends are playing Drunks and Dragons with me...Yeah he's not the best influence...

LokiofSP said:
I actually think that'd be funny...
...Then again I'm not in the best of mindsets, my cousin and his friends are playing Drunks and Dragons with me...Yeah he's not the best influence...
I don't even drink but my friends think i drink a bit too much in the mornings when they see me, because me without sleep is like a drunk person to them, Or maybe i'm like jesus and my blood is wine or something

GingerBread said:
I don't even drink but my friends think i drink a bit too much in the mornings when they see me, because me without sleep is like a drunk person to them, Or maybe i'm like jesus and my blood is wine or something
...Could you send me a bottle of your blood?

No real reason

GingerBread said:
But Vampires can't enter holy places.... Or maybe they can with Jesus blood
I was baptized as a baby, but then I was bitten by a vampire later in life, so it cancels out in some ways

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]So my nephew went outside and played his saxophone while we set off fireworks.
Somdody must of liked him playing cause all we heard was "YEAH!! PLAY THAT GOOD SHIT!"

[/QUOTE]
He's gonna a fucking rockstar...He's going to join a rock band while playing Jazz

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Yes. You heartless creature. You will burn in hell.

[/QUOTE]
Good, Hell ain't a bad place, Hell is from here to eternity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back