• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]It is pretty! But it hurts and destroys other things.

[/QUOTE]
mainly stupid things, it only does those things if you mess around with it.

LokiofSP said:
You know what else is pretty...Cats!
But you laughed when you saw them roasted....
No, but I've worked in a butcher before so it doesn't really bother me. And I see cats as vermin, its the same as roasting rats and stuff.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Wow. I just love cats too much... Do you like dogs?

[/QUOTE]
Yea, love dogs so cute. Still meat and in situation of starvation, would eat one sadly.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]It is pretty! But it hurts and destroys other things.

[/QUOTE]
Like rumors or exes! :D

Good, I'll live. Also would be interesting to try cat and dog maybe, its a different culture. Because we have them as pets doesn't mean they cant be food and stuff. People have fish for pets and still eat fish. Same should apply to them, they are just classed more as 'cute house pets'

So was playing battlefield 4 ultra settings 70+ frames per second. Computer over heated xD need to get a program to let me have 100% output on each fan

metalcity said:
Good, I'll live. Also would be interesting to try cat and dog maybe, its a different culture. Because we have them as pets doesn't mean they cant be food and stuff. People have fish for pets and still eat fish. Same should apply to them, they are just classed more as 'cute house pets'
Yeah but fish are useless at least cats and dogs do things other than swim in a circle

GingerBread said:
Yeah but fish are useless at least cats and dogs do things other than swim in a circle
yes, cats. How fun to let them go piss and shit in other peoples gardens as I'm to lazy to care for them.

metalcity said:
yes, cats. How fun to let them go piss and shit in other peoples gardens as I'm to lazy to care for them.
Or you could just take care of your cats, thats a thing you know

I don't own a cat. But basically all the cats in the neighbourhood are not cared for by there owners and are allowed to just go outside and do anything and it is not the owners fault. You can have indoor cats, and they can be fun. If they want to be inside.

GingerBread said:
Wouldn't they just drop off and die cause of Nyx's vampire blood? :P
Also isn't Columbus in the little group still?
He is, but I'm on X-mas cleanup right now, so Ima be just a tad bit longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back