• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
metalcity said:
Name:
Kat saka

Male

School year:

Senior

Species:

Human

Power(s):

Kat has a magical cigarette, its powers it that it can change into different weapons. Such as a chain scythe or a sword or a mace, stuff like that. It changes weapons, everything apart range weapons. Kat is proficient in the ones labelled above and here: chain scythe, sword and a mace. However he can use all other types of weapons but he wont be able to use them correctly and his attacks will be slow. He can also only use the weapons while the cigarette would be lit, when the cigarette runs out his weapons disappear. So in the middle of combat he will probably need to roll up a new cigarette to continue fighting. To make new cigarettes he needs to use a secret magical chant on a box with the components to roll a cigarette. He always carries two magical boxes with him all the time.

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Appearance:

View attachment 214758

Personality:

When by himself Kat is a emotional person, he reflex's on what he has done during the day and judges himself for his actions, good or bad. When around men he is uncaring and would happily kill, he has no problem being verbally aggressive and doesn't mind trying to start fights. However Kat is a white knight kinda man, he will always stick up for women no matter if they are in the wrong. He will never try to hurt a women in anyway, even if he is being abused he will not fight back. They could try and kill him and he would not do anything. He will always be on the women's side.

Backstory:

Kat was raised in a fighting dojo, he was only taught how to fight using a few weapons. As time progressed he managed to leave the dojo and started to go to school and play games with other students, using his fighting skills he accidentally beat up many other students fighting. He got detentions a lot, but he always respected females, he would also get detentions to fighting males 'abusing' females, such as playing games. Even if they were childish relationships he would beat up someone for just holding hands with the female. He eventually got kicked out due to fighting to often. He then applied to many schools, trying to keep a good education. However one of the schools he joined was magical, with out even realising he got into that school and went unknowing about the magical side. Each student was given a magical weapon based off passed experiences. Due to Kat fighting many people, the teachers treated him like a thug so they gave him a cigarette. They explained its powers and kat could us his old weapons from the dojo to fight, then through his training at the magical school and his dojo he made his favourite weapon, a chain scythe and he made some weapons from playing on the play grounds, like a long sword and a mace. He became proficient in these three weapons and could use them well. During the magical school he got more and more into fights due to males getting more aggressive, even if the females could protect them selves kat still fought for them. He then found a male sexually abusing a female and Kat ended up killing the male and all of his close friends. The female ended her own life and Kat was blamed for killing all of them, and was accused of assaulting the female. Causing him to be expelled and was going to be arrested but there was no proof he did anything to the female, only the males. And killing wasn't that big of a deal at this school but was still considered bad. Kat wondered for awhile and then started applying for new schools, he ended up applying for Lakoria.

Extras:

(optional) Secret word is " Lakota "

@GingerBread @Lotusy
metalcity said:
God, you going to accept my character? stupid admin. @GingerBread
I was just about to, but nope being rude to an admin, enjoy your ban from lakoria :P

But yeah you can be accepted, i guess. But i need to see Enki die soon, or he can just like leave the school. But you know the thing bla bla rules, only one character at a time bla. :P

GingerBread said:
I was just about to, but nope being rude to an admin, enjoy your ban from lakoria :P
But yeah you can be accepted, i guess. But i need to see Enki die soon, or he can just like leave the school. But you know the thing bla bla rules, only one character at a time bla. :P
Actually hold up, does Kat have a magical power or is it just the cigs

GingerBread said:
Actually hold up, does Kat have a magical power or is it just the cigs
just the cig. He is good at fighting though. Since being at a dojo, so you know. the typical anime strength xD

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]LETS GO FUCKBOY! I am mastered in the art of keyboard fights!! I can insult you with the force of a thousand fangirls!! LETS GO!!

[/QUOTE]
YOU SMELL FUNNY, YOU...YOU...YOU BUTT!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

metalcity said:
just the cig. He is good at fighting though. Since being at a dojo, so you know. the typical anime strength xD
hmmm, I think he'd have to actually have powers himself, but i'm not sure. But i'm going to say it's good. but just say he has powers to let him 'enchant' the I'm uncultured to do what they do, or something like that. Like unlock the potential in the magic paper. idk
metalcity said:
YOU SMELL FUNNY, YOU...YOU...YOU BUTT!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Huuuuuuuuh!!? Well you're a POOPDECKER9000!!! And your mom is a butt!

[/QUOTE]
Also Ladies calm down and stop fighting, just make up and kiss

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Huuuuuuuuh!!? Well you're a POOPDECKER9000!!! And your mom is a butt!

[/QUOTE]
only poopdecker9000's call other people poopdecker9000's, you belly button fluff bucket.

GingerBread said:
hmmm, I think he'd have to actually have powers himself, but i'm not sure. But i'm going to say it's good. but just say he has powers to let him 'enchant' the I'm uncultured to do what they do, or something like that. Like unlock the potential in the magic paper. idk
I see this I'm uncultured thing getting old quick

GingerBread said:
I see this I'm uncultured thing getting old quick
so say something like "he has enhanced strength, endurance and speed due to his time at the dojo and magical school."

metalcity said:
so say something like "he has enhanced strength, endurance and speed due to his time at the dojo and magical school."
You can say endurance, but i was thinking more along the lines of powers, not training :/

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Belly button fluff bucket??? The fudge??
You smell like an ape and you....you smell like crap! You nark!!

[/QUOTE]
Poop licker!!!! you...you...you eat apples with spoons!!! ha, REKT! git good

metalcity said:
well his power is the cig....
So if i had a match, my power would be pyrokinesis? But whatevers, accepted, if i don't you'll bug me irl anyways :P

Go ahead :D Can't wait to kick his arse

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]How did you know I eat apples with spoons!?!?!? You stalker!! Butt sniffer!

[/QUOTE]
How did you know I stalk you and sniff you butt? You pervert, stop watching me!!!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]You stop watching me watch you watch me!!

[/QUOTE]
You stop watching me watch you watch me watch you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back