• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL] @LokiofSP
Yes! Pluto will spread his drug addiction to ALL THE STUDENTS! Starting with Colombo!
I'm about to start calling Columbus Columbro instead. Also, Jay's going to freak next time he sees Pluto.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Then we will just kill him.
By the way, would Pluto's Poison work on Nyx? I've kind of been dying to give someone the antidote :) not exactly him, just wondering.

[/QUOTE]
D:

Pluto's poison won't work on Nyx because raisins. But Nyx will still turn to stone, so you got that going for you. The only poisons that will work on Nyx is Zombie blood, Blood of children, like under the age of 13 And blood from a 6 + hour old corpse.

Last edited by a moderator:
OceanBunny said:
tombstone-151525_640.png

Sorry! Been so busy lately! LOL

Will post soon hahaha

GingerBread said:
D:
Pluto's poison won't work on Nyx because raisins. But Nyx will still turn to stone, so you got that going for you. The only poisons that will work on Nyx is Zombie blood, Blood of children, like under the age of 13 And blood from a 6 + hour old corpse.
B)

Ok.

I could just give the antidote to someone else....

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL] hey! Does Columbus want to try some delicious chocolate milk?!
It depends, are the cool kids doing it?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Man fuck banna milk! This is the new shit! Everyone loves it! It taste amazing!! And it's good for you and can grant your wishes!!

[/QUOTE]
How dare you, you monster

GingerBread said:
How dare you, you monster
MWAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

So anyway. My friend is obsessed with this rp, she likes to think up stupid stuff for it. She said how about we all have a parents day. Do any of these kids even have parents? Or would it just be like a get together for most evil parents?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]MWAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
So anyway. My friend is obsessed with this rp, she likes to think up stupid stuff for it. She said how about we all have a parents day. Do any of these kids even have parents? Or would it just be like a get together for most evil parents?

[/QUOTE]
Sounds cool, but I have a feeling that most of the people's parents are dead. Especially the ones with dark history. ): Btw, if your friend likes the RP, she should join!

[/QUOTE]
That moment when the RP has a parents day, but your guys parents been dead for 200 years. ;-;

(I dare that freind to join the RP, she won't, no guts...)

[/QUOTE]
Oh god, I'm now imagining Nyx's dad and stepmother coming D:

LokiofSP said:
That moment when the RP has a parents day, but your guys parents been dead for 200 years. ;-;
(I dare that freind to join the RP, she won't, no guts...)
I tried to get her on it. But she is always confused on what to do on rpnation. It's like teaching a grandmother.

And don't worry! Plutos Mom would just love you!

Lotusy said:
Sounds cool, but I have a feeling that most of the people's parents are dead. Especially the ones with dark history. ): Btw, if your friend likes the RP, she should join!
I tried and failed. She says she likes chatzy better.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I tried and failed. She says she likes chatzy better.

[/QUOTE]
Tell her if she doesn't figure it out, Nyx will kill her favorite character!

(Is joke! Mostly... the threat is still there)

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I tried and failed. She says she likes chatzy better.

[/QUOTE]
Chat what now?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Hmm, what are they like?

[/QUOTE]
Awful, i think..... All i know is that Nyx hates His stepmother cause she's a bitch tornado and his dads the standard vampire and both of them don't really have much of a character because i was really bad at that sort of thing when i first joined (Some might say i haven't improved :P )

LokiofSP said:
Tell her if she doesn't figure it out, Nyx will kill her favorite character!
(Is joke! Mostly... the threat is still there)
I'll do it, Even if Nyx is her favourite character

GingerBread said:
Chat what now?
Awful, i think..... All i know is that Nyx hates His stepmother cause she's a bitch tornado and his dads the standard vampire and both of them don't really have much of a character because i was really bad at that sort of thing when i first joined (Some might say i haven't improved :P )

I'll do it, Even if Nyx is her favourite character
Chatzy is like rp nation only no posting a charecter sheet, it can be very disorderly sometimes.

And I think Nyxs mom would get along with all of Plutos family!

Magical Squid Senpai]But she likes Columbus and that one teacher. [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL]... You know what to do.

Nyx wants to do it, it'd make sense!

It's like a hostage situation where I'm the hostage!

Well... not me but the thing came from my head so it counts

(I'm still kidding... She can join if she wants, if sombodies more comfortable watching something then more power to 'em)

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]But she likes Columbus and that one teacher.

[/QUOTE]
Do you mean Schmetterling? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back