• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello all, I will be making a glorious return to this role play. Since I am extremely lazy, and do not wish to take the time to read the extra 300+ posts I have missed, I will just somehow re-implicate my character into the present plotline.

Sicarius said:
Hello all, I will be making a glorious return to this role play. Since I am extremely lazy, and do not wish to take the time to read the extra 300+ posts I have missed, I will just somehow re-implicate my character into the present plotline.
Thats fine, We're near to doing a timeskip just so you know :)

Sicarius said:
Alright! Whatever floats your boat!

Not even sure what has really happened since you left. Except some person drugging students, a zombie almost committing suicide and Enki and Maria a couple now

@Sicarius

metalcity said:
@Sicarius oh god, I'm not looking forward to Enki meeting Raven again xD I see things happening.
I don't even know how that will even play out my God. I mean...he has no idea about what happened with PhoenixFire13's character, and certainly knows pretty much no one anymore, and everything is thrown off for me basically.

Sicarius said:
I don't even know how that will even play out my God. I mean...he has no idea about what happened with PhoenixFire13's character, and certainly knows pretty much no one anymore, and everything is thrown off for me basically.
Well, I see Enki evaluating his life...

Sicarius said:
Yeeeah... sorry. Raven never exactly left the music room for our little sparring match to happen hahaha
That's not the reason, Nyx can't fight right now for two reasons, one he lost his leg (For now) Two he made a promise to Jay that he would try to not get into anymore fights

GingerBread said:
That's not the reason, Nyx can't fight right now for two reasons, one he lost his leg (For now) Two he made a promise to Jay that he would try to not get into anymore fights
Well, I have certainly missed a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back