• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GreenEyedStranger said:
No that was Ja'Zi Ro. Lotusy said I could make a second character since he stays mostly behind covers
Okay then i apologise, It looked like that was a reintroduction post and that you were going to bring him back, but do make sure he does stay 'behind covers' and doesn't have a major role

Oh and sorry for my fourth post in a row but I am considering making a seperate rp thread focusing on the dark god of this rp. Sort of like a spin off with a veering plot. Pm me if you're interested. It's gonna focus mostly on investigation and knowledge instead of combat

Thinking about it, i'm kinda surprised that Jay hadn't come up with a plan to become rich and/or famous using Nyxen

GingerBread said:
Nyx purred leaning closer to Jay

@Lotusy
I KNEW Nyx was still a cat!

Also, thanks for the zombie page @GingerBread, I've kinda just been throwing things together from various media and sources and hoping it works, so now that I have a more clear guideline (Especially with those types, Columbus has GOT to be a type V and R cross) I think I shouldn't be contradicting myself as much...

Now if you excuse me I'm going to flip a coin to see if Columbus dies...

GreenEyedStranger said:
@GingerBread
If you're implying what I think you are, you will not be getting the blood of my characters' God that they worship.
Well i was going to have Nyx go into heaven and kill that god.... So you know

This will probably end up being an event at some point

You have no idea what they really are worshipping. You think I'd make this as simple as God in Heaven?

@GingerBread

Besides, I'll be honest with you. Nyx doesn't stand a chance. At least, not without God modding

LokiofSP said:
I KNEW Nyx was still a cat!
Also, thanks for the zombie page @GingerBread, I've kinda just been throwing things together from various media and sources and hoping it works, so now that I have a more clear guideline (Especially with those types, Columbus has GOT to be a type V and R cross) I think I shouldn't be contradicting myself as much...

Now if you excuse me I'm going to flip a coin to see if Columbus dies...
Well if you've been a cat for like 3 days total, your gonna get some cat traits, Nyx's is purring apparently. It could've been cleaning himself with his tongue, but that's not exactly the best way of flirting xD

Also why would columbus be going to die?

GreenEyedStranger said:
You have no idea what they really are worshipping. You think I'd make this as simple as God in Heaven?
@GingerBread

Besides, I'll be honest with you. Nyx doesn't stand a chance. At least, not without God modding
If you think Nyx doesn't stand a chance, you don't know Nyx. If he drinks leprechaun blood he would get amazingly good luck, combined with Phoenix Blood he would be able to fly and have Pyromancy. And to get into heaven he would need Unicorn/pegasus hybrid blood.

These are just a couple of the buffs Nyx can get

So All in all, Nyx is the most OP character here

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and apparently Nyx can travel through time

• Father Time Blood - Vampire can temporarily travel through time at will.

So yeah

GingerBread said:
Well if you've been a cat for like 3 days total, your gonna get some cat traits, Nyx's is purring apparently. It could've been cleaning himself with his tongue, but that's not exactly the best way of flirting xD
Also why would columbus be going to die?
Ahem, it's simple.

I wanted to make Columbus stronger, and was going to do so over the course of a bit of time skips, however due to his current mood it'd make sense ICC to have him do something drastic to feel like less of a piece of crap. So therefore...Enter a power overload!

He's going to be taking in allot of power at once so I decided I'd flip a coin ten times and as long as I flip tails more than heads, he lives.

If not well then...Very sad...

GreenEyedStranger said:
My gods do not live in heaven nor hell
Nyx isn't limited to go to just heaven and hell

• Unicorn-Pegasus Hybrid Blood - Allows a vampire to be permanently invincible, and immune to all magic with the power of flight into outer space, and even into higher dimensions. E.g. up to Heaven itself no matter if they're good or evil.

So Yeah, Nyx is Just.... yeah

LokiofSP said:
Ahem, it's simple.
I wanted to make Columbus stronger, and was going to do so over the course of a bit of time skips, however due to his current mood it'd make sense ICC to have him do something drastic to feel like less of a piece of crap. So therefore...Enter a power overload!

He's going to be taking in allot of power at once so I decided I'd flip a coin ten times and as long as I flip tails more than heads, he lives.

If not well then...Very sad...
You better god damn have more tails then heads, Columbus is one of my favourite characters D:

GreenEyedStranger said:
Also isn't power gaming against the rules? Time travel and God killing is an instant red flag for me
Godmodding is against the rules but i can make Nyx as powerful as i want, so long as it's balanced.

Also creating gods and using them in an otherwise godless Rp would be powergaming would it not?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Where the heck are you going to find Father time?

[/QUOTE]
I'm not, cause i wouldn't even began to know how to write time travel without breaking everything.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]So I was on the gorgon physiology page. Or whatever. I like some of it!

[/QUOTE]
Wait, Gorgon Physiology page?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back