• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lotusy said:
That situation about pointing out weight was actually kinda similar to mine.
Mine was worded in more of a question, but I asked my cousin why she gained weight (Or, in my words, "Got fat".)

It might be because, while our society teaches us to not say hateful phrases like, "Kill youself," or, "I hate you," it doesn't censor comments about weight, since to kids, it seems more like an observation than something rude to say.
It's cause we were curious and blunt idiots. And we thought it was just a normal question but we worded it wrong.

Some kid called me fat in kindergarten and I punched him in the face.

Lotusy said:
That situation about pointing out weight was actually kinda similar to mine.
Mine was worded in more of a question, but I asked my cousin why she gained weight (Or, in my words, "Got fat".)

It might be because, while our society teaches us to not say hateful phrases like, "Kill youself," or, "I hate you," it doesn't censor comments about weight, since to kids, it seems more like an observation than something rude to say.
Yeah no, I can see that, made tons of "observations" as a kid.

Like that time I "observed" how my piano teacher's breath smelled and saying, "Gosh, did you brush your teeth?" when she was leaving to go back to her home country.

Or how I, "happened to notice" that a counselor of mine at an old Church summer program was color blind, and how I was constantly holding up colors to him and asking, "What color do you see?" to know how he saw.

Yeah, little kid me was an accidental asshole

LokiofSP said:
Yeah no, I can see that, made tons of "observations" as a kid.
Like that time I "observed" how my piano teacher's breath smelled and saying, "Gosh, did you brush your teeth?" when she was leaving to go back to her home country.

Or how I, "happened to notice" that a counselor of mine at an old Church summer program was color blind, and how I was constantly holding up colors to him and asking, "What color do you see?" to know how he saw.

Yeah, little kid me was an accidental asshole
When I was little I wanted to have big boobs. For some reason, now I regret that.

So I asked a teacher "how did you get your boobs so dang big?" In front of the whole class and other teachers.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]When I was little I wanted to have big boobs. For some reason, now I regret that.
So I asked a teacher "how did you get your boobs so dang big?" In front of the whole class and other teachers.

[/QUOTE]
Oh god...

That must have been horrible!

I remember I wanted asked my Kindergarten teacher to marry me (In kindergarten), I asked her to marry me during free time and she laughed and said she was happily married, but thanks for the offer, you know, typical. But kindergarten me was serious, and asked her to marry me anyways, because I still didn't really get marriage as a concept, so I just assumed it was like being friends. Today we're married, the next day we're not because you smell bad you know?

I told her to marry me just in case she didn't like her husband anymore...

Yeah my parents were called

metalcity said:
@LokiofSP
1) I ship it

2) I feel like such a ass for what I did to colum QAQ
Ship what?

Because if there's shipping involved I'm over it!

See, I love shipping!

ups_guy.jpg

See? Shipping is awsome!

metalcity said:
Okay wow, I'm not even that bad!

I actually am but for once I'm going to be the one correcting you...

But they just met! I mean sure, she talked to him when nobody else with, and I SUPPOSE that it's a cool coincidence that he's a zombie and she know voodoo but still! Don'tship until at least five posts in...

Okay NOW you can ship it

LokiofSP said:
Okay wow, I'm not even that bad!
I actually am but for once I'm going to be the one correcting you...

But they just met! I mean sure, she talked to him when nobody else with, and I SUPPOSE that it's a cool coincidence that he's a zombie and she know voodoo but still! Don'tship until at least five posts in...

Okay NOW you can ship it
Speaking of ships, Lakoria's students fall in love so easily.

For example, it's literally only been a day and Maria and Enki already like each other.

metalcity said:
I ship it
You know what, just because you ship it, I'm going to actively attempt to kill it, just to spite you!

I shall sink your ship!

Call it the Titanic because it's sinking!

LokiofSP said:
You know what, just because you ship it, I'm going to actively attempt to kill it, just to spite you!
I shall sink your ship!

Call it the Titanic because it's sinking!
"Hold me, Jack!"

"Nah."

@LokiofSP Speaking of which, I noticed that what Columbus said not only holds true for Nyx, but also for Jay.

After all, Jay did get him electrocuted by lightning.

Lynx1996 said:
what are we shipping now xD
Our characters because @metalcity is just a fangirl at hear

Lotusy said:
@LokiofSP Speaking of which, I noticed that what Columbus said not only holds true for Nyx, but also for Jay.
After all, Jay did get him electrocuted by lightning.
Yeah no, Nyx and Jay are like to mean older brothers to him

Between Nyx picking on him and Jay's both intentional and non-intentional ways to hurt him, he's like the youngest that just kinda goes with it and hopes to be as cool as them

Poor kid

Last edited by a moderator:
LokiofSP said:
Our characters because @metalcity is just a fangirl at hear
Yeah no, Nyx and Jay are like to mean older brothers to him

Between Nyx picking on him and Jay's both intentional and non-intentional ways to hurt him, he's like the youngest that just kinda goes with it and hopes to be as cool as them

Poor kid
Well, Nyx is a bad boy on purpose.

Jay, on the other hand, has good intentions - just bad results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back