• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]It's revenge! They will still get their dumb presents.

[/QUOTE]
Idea: Replace their presents with spider cages and stuff their stockings with coal. MUAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
B-But santa ;-; how could you be so cruel? It's just a game
Oh, trust me. These girls aren't getting in trouble just for my charger.

They broke three valuable trinkets that belong to my mom.

The littlest one threw a weight and broke our glass table.

They both broke two chairs.

Broke a lamp in my room.

Broke my heart

Told me they hated me the minute they walked into my house.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Oh, trust me. These girls aren't getting in trouble just for my charger.

Broke a lamp in my room.

Broke my heart

[/QUOTE]
JUST A PRANK BRO, JUST A PRANK!!! LOOK THE CAMERA IS RIGHT THERE!!! *points at cat*

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Ooooh! A cat!
*goes and plays with the cat*

[/QUOTE]
xD *backs away slowly to go 'prank' more*

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Oh, trust me. These girls aren't getting in trouble just for my charger.

Broke a lamp in my room.

Broke my heart

[/QUOTE]
Tbh I'm sure we've all been there. I, personally have been on both sides.

Recently, at Thanksgiving, I had to deal with a kindergartener and two pre-kers. I'm personally a very pushover kind of guy in real life, but it got to the point where they started hitting my head, and people had to pry them off of me. My bro Soviet can testify that it's true.

One of them in particular has this huge problem with sharing and is generally kinda loud, too. He sounds like he could fit that description, but his parents keep him well restrained.

On the other hand, I was a pretty loud kid. I didn't do much, I was just loud. The one shitty thing I did was call my cousin fat once. Long time ago, though.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]*throws the angry cat at you*
Merry Christmas you nark!

[/QUOTE]
*runs away* ITS A CHRISTMAS PRANK BRO, JUST A XMAS PRANK!!! *points at tree*

Lotusy said:
Tbh I'm sure we've all been there. I, personally have been on both sides.
Recently, at Thanksgiving, I had to deal with a kindergartener and two pre-kers. I'm personally a very pushover kind of guy in real life, but it got to the point where they started hitting my head, and people had to pry them off of me. My bro Soviet can testify that it's true.

One of them in particular has this huge problem with sharing and is generally kinda loud, too. He sounds like he could fit that description, but his parents keep him well restrained.

On the other hand, I was a pretty loud kid. I didn't do much, I was just loud. The one shitty thing I did was call my cousin fat once. Long time ago, though.
Well my mom always used to say I was a bull in a china shop. I could be loud and such. But these two kids are just so different from what me and my friends used to be like. These kids are very very rude and mean to their mother and everyone else and they aren't afraid of anything!

Like I really love children but I would never want my kids to act like them! I have a little niece who has down syndrome and those girls are really mean to her a lot of times. At their age I would never dare to say the things they say to grown ups!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Woooah! A tree! *hugs the tree* I like trees.

[/QUOTE]
FpEyLjZ.jpg

All trees are beautiful!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Well my mom always used to say I was a bull in a china shop. I could be loud and such. But these two kids are just so different from what me and my friends used to be like. These kids are very very rude and mean to their mother and everyone else and they aren't afraid of anything!
Like I really love children but I would never want my kids to act like them! I have a little niece who has down syndrome and those girls are really mean to her a lot of times. At their age I would never dare to say the things they say to grown ups!

[/QUOTE]
Wow, now I feel kinda bad..

When I was a young kid, I remember that I wasn't rude or dumb, but I was hella ignorant and naive and to top that I was brutally honest (Without meaning to be)

Met my cousin who was diabetic once, he was getting hungry and asked me to get something. I brought bread (He can't have gluten) and he ate it not remembering or caring about the rules (Rebel), his mom flipped out and explained his situation to me. What I said next was SUPER embarrassing and assholish

"Oh! So THAT'S why he's so fat!"

I wasn't trying to be mean! I had just actually came to the realization that he kept on fluctuating weight because he constantly needed to either eat healthy or heavy, and it was typically heavy.

So yeah, I didn't see that aunt for a few years

LokiofSP said:
When I was a young kid, I remember that I wasn't rude or dumb, but I was hella ignorant and naive and to top that I was brutally honest (Without meaning to be)

Met my cousin who was diabetic once, he was getting hungry and asked me to get something. I brought bread (He can't have gluten) and he ate it not remembering or caring about the rules (Rebel), his mom flipped out and explained his situation to me. What I said next was SUPER embarrassing and assholish

I wasn't trying to be mean! I had just actually came to the realization that he kept on fluctuating weight because he constantly needed to either eat healthy or heavy, and it was typically heavy.

That situation about pointing out weight was actually kinda similar to mine.

Mine was worded in more of a question, but I asked my cousin why she gained weight (Or, in my words, "Got fat".)

It might be because, while our society teaches us to not say hateful phrases like, "Kill youself," or, "I hate you," it doesn't censor comments about weight, since to kids, it seems more like an observation than something rude to say.

LokiofSP said:

Yeah, kids do say stuff like that at random. I think we were all ignorant!

But I was just nosey as fuck tho.

Still am. I must know all!!

But I feel like these kids are different, they act too old!

It's all this newfangled technology! And eye pads! And cellular devices! And turning yourself into tubes! Back in my day, we were always nice! We played with sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back