• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BTW all these powers Nyx can get is my fault...I posted a thing awhile ago for some reason, and it had all the affects of drinking different bloods...Sooooo that is where and how he is getting all the powers xD

GreenEyedStranger said:
Also isn't power gaming against the rules? Time travel and God killing is an instant red flag for me
Well, it would, but none of us would be playing gods anyways. ;P

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Wow. I could have made Pluto so damn cool. I am using some of this stuff!!!

[/QUOTE]
The only ones i'm going to say not to have is the claws and wings. Cause pluto is terrifying enough without being able to fly and cut people into pieces

I have a pantheon in mind for the nightmare. It's not what you think . Very hard to explain, on if you want details. I think I've been getting too involved into this though, I'm gonna take a break. If anyone wants to add me on skype or steam or whatever pm

GingerBread said:
The only ones i'm going to say not to have is the claws and wings. Cause pluto is terrifying enough without being able to fly and cut people into pieces
Oh yeah? Well I wasn't going to use those but now that you mentioned it...I am going to use them both!!!

The thing I definitely won't use is the immortality and something else I can't remember. I am going to make big changes to Pluto tho.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Oh yeah? Well I wasn't going to use those but now that you mentioned it...I am going to use them both!!!
The thing I definitely won't use is the immortality and something else I can't remember. I am going to make big changes to Pluto tho.

[/QUOTE]
the only reason i say don't use them, is because If you can turn people to stone and then fly, well That's just Op. Just.... GG man GG

xD .

Was the other thing the magical water powers by any chance?

GingerBread said:
the only reason i say don't use them, is because If you can turn people to stone and then fly, well That's just Op. Just.... GG man GG
xD .

Was the other thing the magical water powers by any chance?
Aaah, flying and just turning people to stone! So much fun! Jk I won't use it. But I kind of want to use the claws.

But yeah im not going to use all of them, I'm not going to use the water one, I kind of wanted the storm power but I don't think I will.

@Lotusy I was thinking a Time Skip and then have Nyx kill santa, but to do a timeskip we need 3 admins to agree to it And everyone needs to be ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
@Lotusy Also since i gave LokiofSp the zombie thing heres a healy thingy
While that's good and all, I've already decided on what Jay's powers do.

His basic healing that he got from the potion: Seals wounds, rejuvenates allies, can't repair major damage.

His once-a-day cure-all: Repairs all wounds, including most types of major trauma, and replenishes lost parts.

You can see why, at the beginning of the RP, Jay could only heal once a day. Of course, as the RP progressed and other characters like Shina got healing everywhere, all the time, that was just as omnipotent as Jay's only heal, I decided to ramp up his game, to make him less useless.

Lotusy said:
While that's good and all, I've already decided on what Jay's powers do.
His basic healing that he got from the potion: Seals wounds, rejuvenates allies, can't repair major damage.

His once-a-day cure-all: Repairs all wounds, including most types of major trauma, and replenishes lost parts.

You can see why, at the beginning of the RP, Jay could only heal once a day. Of course, as the RP progressed and other characters like Shina got healing everywhere, all the time, that was just as omnipotent as Jay's only heal, I decided to ramp up his game, to make him less useless.
See this is why Jay is my favorite character, He's not Op but he is just amazing.

But Nyx is still missing a leg xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back