• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
metalcity said:
rude, we put a lot of time into making those extra 50+ pages for your return.
Like my return was ever anticipated.

According to you, I was apparently presumed dead....

Until, of course.... I lived.

metalcity said:
For your ghost xD
zGisuf8.png

It thanks you.

@metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
@BBCotaku With the power to summon anything from nothing, is there a limit?. Like for example the bigger the object the more energy it takes
His summoning isn't affected by scale so much as knowledge and practice. Erick must picture the object with every detail, every atom that makes the object up. Objects which he summons on a day to day basis take no effort, weekly take some but not much and first time or uncommon objects take great effort. He also cannot make anything living or with a soul as he does not have one himself.

BBCotaku said:
His summoning isn't affected by scale so much as knowledge and practice. Erick must picture the object with every detail, every atom that makes the object up. Objects which he summons on a day to day basis take no effort, weekly take some but not much and first time or uncommon objects take great effort. He also cannot make anything living or with a soul as he does not have one himself.
Just a question, did you get the idea from fall metal alchemist? Coz the powers sounds a lot like the art of transmutation, just with a philosophers stone where equivalent exchange doesn't take place.

@metalcity[/URL] @anyoneelsiwastoolazytotag.
What do you guys think Plutos personality is? I feel like I need to make a big change to it.
I would say, he's the sort of person who likes to avoid confrontation if he can; He is easily swayed by people, but wants to do the right thing and be nice.

But i like his personality as you're writing it right now. Don't worry too much about editing that, if you look at mine you'll see Nyx used to be way different to how i write him now

Also with the changes you made they all seem good, but i would hold off on using the poison breath until you know how you want to cure it (You could make it so, the blood on the left side on pluto cures it)

metalcity said:
Just a question, did you get the idea from fall metal alchemist? Coz the powers sounds a lot like the art of transmutation, just with a philosophers stone where equivalent exchange doesn't take place.
I am a fan of fullmetal alchemist ^_^ but no. I actually got the idea from a book called Good Omens

BBCotaku said:
I am a fan of fullmetal alchemist ^_^ but no. I actually got the idea from a book called Good Omens
Oh ok, it did sound familiar. Could you give me the plot of the book? Might go read it.

BBCotaku said:
That's sounds good but it has the potential to be OverPowered. But i really like the power.

Also i'm assuming this process takes time, the more complex the object is, the more time it takes. Since he would have to imagine all the small details . Correct me if i'm wrong though :)

GingerBread said:
I would say, he's the sort of person who likes to avoid confrontation if he can; He is easily swayed by people, but wants to do the right thing and be nice.
But i like his personality as you're writing it right now. Don't worry too much about editing that, if you look at mine you'll see Nyx used to be way different to how i write him now

Also with the changes you made they all seem good, but i would hold off on using the poison breath until you know how you want to cure it (You could make it so, the blood on the left side on pluto cures it)
Thank you. I just read Plutos personality and I was like what the heck! This is like some sort of charecter development. But done really bad.

I wanted the antidote to be something stupid for some reason. I'm still looking for something.

Also, I had a weird dream that Pluto kind of couldn't control it all the time. So he would have to wear something over his mouth for a number of days. Then I realized that the way I picked it would basically mean that Pluto was on his period. Only instead of blood from the vagay. It would be poison breath constantly, he would not be able to talk or open his mouth.

Either way it would be annoying, hit you when you least expect it, and you would be suffering.

I have some weird dreams.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Thank you. I just read Plutos personality and I was like what the heck! This is like some sort of charecter development. But done really bad.
I wanted the antidote to be something stupid for some reason. I'm still looking for something.

Also, I had a weird dream that Pluto kind of couldn't control it all the time. So he would have to wear something over his mouth for a number of days. Then I realized that the way I picked it would basically mean that Pluto was on his period. Only instead of blood from the vagay. It would be poison breath constantly, he would not be able to talk or open his mouth.

Either way it would be annoying, hit you when you least expect it, and you would be suffering.

I have some weird dreams.

[/QUOTE]
if you do want Pluto to not be able to control it, i wouldn't say have it so it's like he was on his period xD

I would say that once he starts to use it he can't stop using it, until he takes the antidote himself, and if you wanted you could have the antidote weaken him for a short while

GingerBread said:
if you do want Pluto to not be able to control it, i wouldn't say have it so it's like he was on his period xD
I would say that once he starts to use it he can't stop using it, until he takes the antidote himself, and if you wanted you could have the antidote weaken him for a short while
Well useing Pluto's healing blood weakens him for a while. But I'm still thinking of something.

It also says that the pioson breath can come out during stressful events. So Pluto can breath it out when he is stressed. But it won't hurt anyone because you would have to be really close to his face. it comes out like dark purple smoke. He can breath it back in before it reaches anyone.

Oh and he will have bottles of the antidote in his room, just in case.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Well useing Pluto's healing blood weakens him for a while. But I'm still thinking of something.
It also says that the pioson breath can come out during stressful events. So Pluto can breath it out when he is stressed. But it won't hurt anyone because you would have to be really close to his face. it comes out like dark purple smoke. He can breath it back in before it reaches anyone.

Oh and he will have bottles of the antidote in his room, just in case.

[/QUOTE]
You could have the Antidote be milk from a gorgon xD since gorgons are normally all female it could make sense. But it's a bit weird xD

GingerBread said:
You could have the Antidote be milk from a gorgon xD since gorgons are normally all female it could make sense. But it's a bit weird xD
I'll add that! I wanted the potion to be made with alot of strange ingredients. So that's why Pluto will have alot if them.

@GingerBread

@Lotusy

If were actually going to do this stupid Santa event, then consider me out.

I love insanity, but this honestly is too much out of place and only serves to give Nyx even more power. And in future rp events, if it doesn't offend Ginger, I'd rather avoid Nyx. His character is too OP for the things that I have planned and his personality is too arrogant and nieve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back