• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GreenEyedStranger said:
@GingerBread
@Lotusy

If were actually going to do this stupid Santa event, then consider me out.

I love insanity, but this honestly is too much out of place and only serves to give Nyx even more power. And in future rp events, if it doesn't offend Ginger, I'd rather avoid Nyx. His character is too OP for the things that I have planned and his personality is too arrogant and nieve.
That's fine, but i don't see how Killing santa would give Nyx power, i do have an idea for what santas blood will allow Nyx to do, but it's minor. Also Nyx isn't Op, he's as Op as everyone else, the blood drinking just allows him to get on an equal level with everyone else, and his magic kills him slowly as he uses it. Also he is arrogant, but naive? how is he Naive?

Well Nyx doesn't put much thought in his actions other than shoot to kill. I think a better word would be egotistical. Even with Jay, I'd still call him that.

Again, I have nothing against you but I think it'd be best if my characters stay apart from Nyx

I'm not saying having those character traits is a bad thing, that's just having a detailed character. Just the reason I'd rather avoid Nyx is that he's a bit too overpowered for my taste. He may not be overpowered for you, but he just seems too strong

Last edited by a moderator:
GreenEyedStranger said:
Well Nyx doesn't put much thought in his actions other than shoot to kill. I think a better word would be egotistical. Even with Jay, I'd still call him that.
Again, I have nothing against you but I think it'd be best if my characters stay apart from Nyx
That's fine, i'm not going to force you to interact with Nyx, but i'm also not going to go out of my way to keep them apart.

GreenEyedStranger said:
I'm not saying having those character traits is a bad thing, that's just having a detailed character. Just the reason I'd rather avoid Nyx is that he's a bit too overpowered for my taste. He may not be overpowered for you, but he just seems too strong
And Nyx isn't Op at this point, in the beginning i will admit he was Op, mostly because i wasn't sure what i was doing. But he has more weaknesses Than you can shake a stick at, for example, zombie blood, childrens blood, not having blood, silver, holy water. and that's just off the top of my head.

Ah I see. Compared to my characters, mostly everyone is stronger than me anyways.

I really like the idea of helpless characters going up against an incomprehensible evil. Guess I can't do that here

GreenEyedStranger said:
Oh, and not to nitpick, but I don't see a way anyone would know Nyx's weaknesses in character without meta gaming.
Oh but they can, see i've even stated In character that there at books in the school library that describe what effect the blood would have on vampires, and i have no problem with people going and researching that. I've even encouraged @metalcity to do it on more than one occasion, though he declined, because he wanted to have Enki train and knowing weaknesses against Nyx would negate the reason for him training. Also silver is a pretty obvious one

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]What is the Christmas event?

[/QUOTE]
The christmas event is going to begin with Nyx killing santa, then Nyx is going to disappear cause, i'm probably going to control NPC's like elves or other things, and the event will most likely based around trying to bring santa back to life, but i'm going to make it more interesting ;)

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL] I added the antidote.
It sounds great :D I want some Maybe just the first taste though

GingerBread said:
Oh but they can, see i've even stated In character that there at books in the school library that describe what effect the blood would have on vampires, and i have no problem with people going and researching that. I've even encouraged @metalcity to do it on more than one occasion, though he declined, because he wanted to have Enki train and knowing weaknesses against Nyx would negate the reason for him training. Also silver is a pretty obvious one
The christmas event is going to begin with Nyx killing santa, then Nyx is going to disappear cause, i'm probably going to control NPC's like elves or other things, and the event will most likely based around trying to bring santa back to life, but i'm going to make it more interesting ;)
Oh. So we are really going to do that. I thought it was a joke!

Also, are we on the next day yet? I want to bring back the new snakes! :3\\\

Last edited by a moderator:
GreenEyedStranger said:
Ah I see. Compared to my characters, mostly everyone is stronger than me anyways.
I really like the idea of helpless characters going up against an incomprehensible evil. Guess I can't do that here
What do you mean? Ja'Zi was powerful, hell, he enslaved, corrupted and kidnapped quite a few different students. He also had multiple monstrosities that bent to his command, and he could implant a magical power child into another student.

Kaine, on the other hand, is a werewolf. There's so much power that he could tap into!

There are a lot more helpless characters, like Pluto, Emma, Maria, Jay, or even Columbus at some times.

(No offense to any of the people whose characters are mentioned above, but none of them have had vast displays of power yet.)

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Oh. So we are really going to do that. I thought it was a joke!
Also, are we on the next day yet? I want to bring back the new snakes! :3\\\

[/QUOTE]
No not yet, i think we're still waiting for a couple of people :)

Well I don't like to openly flaunt their power. I guess Ja'Zi was a bit powerful near the beginning but I'm transitioning him to an even more sinister role.

I can't wait for the child to grow

Who flaunts their powers? Nyx doesn't, recently he's become more of a pacifist and most of time he doesn't use his powers, apart from richard. When he does he uses them to get on a equal level with his opponent

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Pluto: I want to be stronger so I can crush my enemies. Hear the sound of their cries as I bathe in the blood of the fallen and feast on their insides and use their bones as toothpicks!
Or a Wii U! :3c

[/QUOTE]
Santa: "Ho ho ho! My aren't you the demanding one! How about this; I'll give you a Wii U.... that will aide you in bringing death and destruction to ALLLLLL who oppose you!!!.... plus it can play Nintendo games of course." Said Santa in his signature Jolly-Fat way as his tummy jiggled like jelly rolls.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Pluto:" yay!! Thank you Santa!"
Pluto wraps his tail around Santa and squeezes him in a big hug.

[/QUOTE]
Santa: "Ho ho HOOOOOOOOOO! YOU, are welcome! Just so you know, I won't be making the delivery myself. Santa's little helpers, The UPS Guys, will drop off the package on your front doorstep. Inside will be your custom made Wii U! His name is Jerry, and make sure you feed him electricty every so often. Sometimes he gets on these "anger spells", so be sure to stuff a cookie in his disc reader every now and again."

Sicarius said:
Santa: "Ho ho HOOOOOOOOOO! YOU, are welcome! Just so you know, I won't be making the delivery myself. Santa's little helpers, The UPS Guys, will drop off the package on your front doorstep. Inside will be your custom made Wii U! His name is Jerry, and make sure you feed him electricty every so often. Sometimes he gets on these "anger spells", so be sure to stuff a cookie in his disc reader every now and again."
Pluto: ok, I will!

Pluto got off and slithered away smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back