• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OMG..... Why notifs? Why have you failed me? '

I left for thanksgiving and then when I got back, I didn't see any alerts... And now I've missed like...30 pages of rp...

Can... Can someone catch me up?

GreenEyedStranger said:
How would you guys feel if the surgeon returned now? Or should I wait for the current situation to settle?
Well, not right now. We're still recovering after the surgeon's previous event, and even then, @metalcity is actually doing an event right now.

SolisNighsun said:
OMG..... Why notifs? Why have you failed me? '
I left for thanksgiving and then when I got back, I didn't see any alerts... And now I've missed like...30 pages of rp...

Can... Can someone catch me up?
Hopefully you haven't gotten too far, so I can save you some time. After the big battle, which we had to skip over, everyone wakes up in the infirmary. Conflicts pop up and people fight, like usual. There's a new boy, named Pluto, who has the powers of a gorgon, and a new girl, Maria, Enki's new gf. Now, everyone's either wandering/in class.

Lotusy said:
Well, not right now. We're still recovering after the surgeon's previous event, and even then, @Ami the breadling to reply, once we finish the day in the rp the event will start to take place. I am also practically finished with thinking up almost every thing.

Lotusy said:
Hopefully you haven't gotten too far, so I can save you some time. After the big battle, which we had to skip over, everyone wakes up in the infirmary. Conflicts pop up and people fight, like usual. There's a new boy, named Pluto, who has the powers of a gorgon, and a new girl, Maria, Enki's new gf. Now, everyone's either wandering/in class.
also, they are not dating *frowny face* but i do ship it

LokiofSP said:
So what did me and @SolisNighsun miss?
Oh sorry @LokiofSP. I forgot to add that Nyx got turned into a kitten after he tried to attack Jay, and Jay killed one of Pluto's snakes.

Meanwhile, Enki and his apparently-not-gf are having some cute moments and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL] who is the surgeon?
The surgeon is an evil entity whose work is centered around infecting Lakoria's students with disease. The whole event around him involved the characters going into a bunker to rescue other people, but it failed for activity reasons.

metalcity said:
I have no idea why you would think they where a couple @Lotusy
Lol Maria said she'd die for him man. That's pretty sweet.

SolisNighsun said:
@Lotusy
Gracias Señoirrrrrr

I'll just say that Dal woke up from a mild concussion, forgetting everything that happened

Sound legit?
That's basically what everyone else did too! Would you like to join us in 3rd period?

Lotusy said:
Lol Maria said she'd die for him man. That's pretty sweet.
That's basically what everyone else did too! Would you like to join us in 3rd period?
really? I thought it was savery xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back