• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Yeah sure. I kinda forgot this was a school rp...

[/QUOTE]
Lol, this school has a really lax truancy policy.

Spazzycat101 said:
Eh? Wha?
Have I been missing notifications for this...?
Maybe i don't know but Nyx and Enki had a fight and now Nyx is a adorable kitten that's missing a leg and Nyx and Jay are now in the english class with Dr Williams

Lotusy said:
Lol, this school has a really lax truancy policy.
Does this school have any rules? most fights don't get stopped and they don't seem to care if you skip class. I personally think this school is a secret fight club and the teachers just make bets

GingerBread said:
Maybe i don't know but Nyx and Enki had a fight and now Nyx is a adorable kitten that's missing a leg and Nyx and Jay are now in the english class with Dr Williams
Does this school have any rules? most fights don't get stopped and they don't seem to care if you skip class. I personally think this school is a secret fight club and the teachers just make bets
I... I have.... *sigh*

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL] can Nyx be able to talk to the snakes in kitten form?
Technically yeah, but that's up to you

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Yay! Let's do it. The snakes can talk to him.

[/QUOTE]
So would i be able to hear what they're saying right now or is that just purely thoughts to themselves and pluto?

I was gonna turn the whole bottom half of Nyx kitten to stone. But I'm not about that life. I love cats too much! Why couldn't Nyx turn into something that fits his personality?? Like a....something not so adorible!

@GingerBread

Magical Squid Senpai]I was gonna turn the whole bottom half of Nyx kitten to stone. But I'm not about that life. I love cats too much! Why couldn't Nyx turn into something that fits his personality?? Like a....something not so adorible! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL]
Believe it or not but Nyxen wasn't even my idea, it was @OceanBunny 's idea for fairy blood to turn Nyx into a actual kitten.

I just Think it works well because the most aggressive person in the school can become a mostly harmless kitten

GingerBread said:
Believe it or not but Nyxen wasn't even my idea, it was @OceanBunny 's idea for fairy blood to turn Nyx into a actual kitten.
I just Think it works well because the most aggressive person in the school can become a mostly harmless kitten
Well its awful! Like I had so many thoughts of fighting him, but then I was like no! It's a kitten! Pluto would not kick a kitten across the room!

I just had a great thought. Pluto unstones Jay on the condition that Nyx stay with him as like a pet or something xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back