• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lotusy said:
The surgeon is an evil entity whose work is centered around infecting Lakoria's students with disease. The whole event around him involved the characters going into a bunker to rescue other people, but it failed for activity reasons.
Oh cool

DragonStorm said:
You're Blushing man xD , but yeah you guys have seriously been like a couple
I've not been meaning to ;-; not my fault she keeps hugging Enki, and being all like "I'll like tots die for you" *that's how I imagined it coz its funny* and stuff. Enki has been doing nothing, except complementing, which I don't see as flirting.

DragonStorm said:
Can't hide the fact that you like her xD @metalcity
Well, Enki would. But currently he is fighting not worrying about Shina, which you know I'm sorting out as his character would worry. And as Phoenix probably wont be on again I need to sort out his emotions. But I bet, as soon as Maria and Enki are a couple Phoenix will be back and Enki's mind will be fucked up xD

I might have Enki believe she went on a long trip somewhere xD and he will figure out she didn't like him the same way so he will move on, a bit out of character but oh well.

@DragonStorm

DragonStorm said:
I doubt it will matter much, but its your character so I have no control over it
Well, he is caring for the things close to him. And as she was the only person he really considered a friend it would kinda mess with him and bug him. So I have to break his character a bit so I can continue his characters emotions towards people.

metalcity said:
Well, he is caring for the things close to him. And as she was the only person he really considered a friend it would kinda mess with him and bug him. So I have to break his character a bit so I can continue his characters emotions towards people.
Well have fun with that, and have fun with Maria

DragonStorm said:
At least you got something going on, while I am just like "okay, I'm just going to solo rp........and nevermind" @metalcity
Sorry, I fell bad for you that no one is rp'ing with you. I would to but Enki is a nusense, and he is focused on showing Maria around the school

metalcity said:
Thats a shame man, sorry to hear that
Well there is nothing to do for my character, Heck I even made it to where he forgot everyone and make it like nothing ever happened, but it's cool, I'll just be here watching for now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back