• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"blood taken from the right side of a Gorgon could bring the dead back to life, yet blood taken from the left side was an instantly fatal poison."

I wonder wich side Nyx had drank from...

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]"blood taken from the right side of a Gorgon could bring the dead back to life, yet blood taken from the left side was an instantly fatal poison."
I wonder wich side Nyx had drank from...

[/QUOTE]
Where is this information taken from?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Well I got it from a wiki page. And after reading it I vaguely remember hearing about it a long time ago.

[/QUOTE]
Interesting, well i would assume neither side would have a effect on Nyx as poison doesn't affect him and he's not dead. But i think i'm going to stick with My idea of him turning to stone if he drinks gorgon blood. If that's alright with you

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Interesting, well i would assume neither side would have a effect on Nyx as poison doesn't affect him and he's not dead. But i think i'm going to stick with My idea of him turning to stone if he drinks gorgon blood. If that's alright with you
Oh, its totally fine! I didn't want you to change anything. I just found it and was like, "wow I should research more!" I actually like your idea better!

But it could help other people in the school!

And Pluto.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Well I got it from a wiki page. And after reading it I vaguely remember hearing about it a long time ago.

[/QUOTE]
Perhaps Percy Jackson? I noticed Pluto was modeled after a demigod, similarly to how it happens in the series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Perhaps Percy Jackson? I noticed Pluto was modeled after a demigod, similarly to how it happens in the series.
What?! Who?!

I never meant that to happen, and I read the Percy Jackson series. I don't think I remember a charecter like that.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]What?! Who?!
I never meant that to happen, and I read the Percy Jackson series. I don't think I remember a charecter like that.

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean? That's literally all the characters.

Lotusy said:
What do you mean? That's literally all the characters.
Oh, well no I didn't plan Pluto after anyone from there. Although If the snake Jason were to have a human form, I always think of him being a really dumb version of Jason from PJ. I don't know why...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back