• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have a ending planned out for this fight, it involves Jay, i'm not going to go into greater detail about that though.

But the fight can also end with Nyx dying, thats a possibility, that's getting bigger and bigger by the second. :/

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I never got notified for that! Jeez.
You can only here Pluto talking. The snake all talk in his head. So, it kinda sounds like hes talking to you.

[/QUOTE]
Gotcha. Working on a post asap.

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL] That smily face at the end is just tearing into my soul!
But I'm so sorry! I thought Nyx could heal himself and such.
You're not wrong, just not instantly so he's going to be a kitten that's missing a leg for the rest of the day xD

No but i'm not mad at all, Tbh i probably would've allowed you to anyway if you asked. But just keep that in mind for the future

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
You're not wrong, just not instantly so he's going to be a kitten that's missing a leg for the rest of the day xD
No but i'm not mad at all, Tbh i probably would've allowed you to anyway. But just keep that in mind for the future
I will! And now that he has the missing leg, people will feel sorry for the cute kitten missing a leg.

Would you like Nyx to take Jay's blood instead, and have him become a vampire again? I really couldn't see Jay biting Nyx and taking his blood lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Would you like Nyx to take Jay's blood instead, and have him become a vampire again? I really couldn't see Jay biting Nyx and taking his blood lol
I'm not too sure, if Nyx did turn back he'd still be missing a leg but he'd also try to kill people, as a kitten he's got far less chance of getting hurt. I was thinking jay could use a syringe xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back