• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So when did we start leaving for the bunker? Because Only Nyx knows it's location and i assumed nyx would have to lead you guys to it :/ and Nyx is still waiting for an answer from Jay

Last edited by a moderator:
Erp, sorry. :P

And no, I'm not sure if I do. My cyber-telepathy doesn't seem to be working very well today...

@Eggs your character looks good. Unfortunately, I'll have to ask you to re-read the rules and find the code word. As soon as it's in there, feel free to jump in!

So @Spazzycat101 is part fairy right? So what's going to happen to Nyx if he drinks her blood?

Me and @metalcity think Nyx would turn into a Neko or an anthropomorphic cat but not be able to talk and can only meow

Or he could just turn into a normal kitten

@Spazzycat101 Yeah, but if Nyx drinks fairy blood he turns into a kitten, so i just trying to think what would happen if he drank your blood, like since it's so diluted it wouldn't have the full effect, but it would still do something

Hm...... He'd probably just turn into a furry with an accent. It'd be more fun if he couldn't speak, though. >:3

GingerBread said:
So when did we start leaving for the bunker? Because Only Nyx knows it's location and i assumed nyx would have to lead you guys to it :/ and Nyx is still waiting for an answer from Jay
Holy crap sorry I didn't see that post. I'll respond asap.

Edit: Nevermind

Hey everyone, sorry for no post from me. I'm taking a break from this rp for awhile but I'll still be here if anyone needs help...just mention me

@GreenEyedStranger Yo, what am i supposed to do with Jay? I mean, I'm glad you pulled Jay, since I was inactive at the time, but what is he supposed to do? Play damsel? Not quite sure what to write.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back