• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Is it bad that i kinda want Nyx to dump jay just to see what would happen?
Gingerpls no D:

@SolisNighsun I know you said not to ask, but seriously, how does Dhaylian know all this?

@Lotusy I would end the ship like that, It would have to end by one of us dying > :)

But i don't think i want to end the Ship, i like how Nyx is an arsehole to everyone but jay and pretty much always listens to Jay

GingerBread said:
@Lotusy I would end the ship like that, It would have to end by one of us dying > :)
But i don't think i want to end the Ship, i like how Nyx is an arsehole to everyone but jay and pretty much always listens to Jay
It's almost cute, how one of the most helpless and passive people in the school has power over one of the most aggressive. (I still think their first meeting was the best though, with the pigeons ;)

Lotusy said:
It's almost cute, how one of the most helpless and passive people in the school has power over one of the most aggressive. (I still think their first meeting was the best though, with the pigeons ;)
I think that makes Jay Op compared to everyone else :P he's got a vampire who would fight to the death for him

I don't think that first meeting can be topped

@Lotusy

Well, when he was an illegal fight in the Morovick's fight club when he was The Cursed, it wasn't all just talk. Morovick would give him some incurable disease and then proceed to let it effect him and then force him to fight. He would often discuss varieties of different procedures and their effects. He was a living experiment for several years. After every tim he fell deathly ill, they would force feed him black-market powdered unicorn's horn to cure him, only to redo everything again with something different. However, more recent knowledge like HIV treatment was attained by his own experiments. Lillian, his deceased lover, was going to be a victim to this but she was spared because the pair fell in love with one another...

(Hopefully this helps, but Dal is basically a Wikipedia page for doctor related stuff, (which is what he had aspired to be when he was on the street begging)

Last edited by a moderator:
SolisNighsun said:
@Lotusy
Well, when he was an illegal fight in the Morovick's fight club when he was The Cursed, it wasn't all just talk. Morovick would give him some incurable disease and then proceed to let it effect him. He would often discuss varieties of different procedures and their effects. He was a living experiment for several years. After every tim he fell deathly ill, they would force feed him black-market powdered unicorn's horn to cure him, only to redo everything again with something different. However, more recent knowledge like HIV treatment was attained by his own experiments. Lillian, his deceased lover, was going to be a victim to this but she was spared because the pair fell in love with one another...

(Hopefully this helps, but Dal is basically a Wikipedia page for doctor related stuff, (which is what he had aspired to be when he was on the street begging)
Uh... ok.

@Lotusy Do you want to have Jay step in and stop what Nyx is doing? It's fine if you don't, But i fear it's going to end in all out chaos. Nyx isn't really good at non violent stuff

As much as i want to Fight @metalcity Having an injured Nyx probably isn't best if we plan on rescuing Willow

GingerBread said:
@Lotusy Do you want to have Jay step in and stop what Nyx is doing? It's fine if you don't, But i fear it's going to end in all out chaos. Nyx isn't really good at non violent stuff
As much as i want to Fight @metalcity Having an injured Nyx probably isn't best if we plan on rescuing Willow
Oh yea, sure! I'm never really sure if I'm being rude or not by stopping you two's fights.

@Lotusy it's fine if you want to try to stop our fights, if we really want to fight, it would end up happening anyway :)

@Leone Is you character's name Moki? I just re-read your character sheet. I feel embarrassed, I've been calling him Miko all this time. D:

Excuse mew, but would this be the place in which I would ask if it is possible to reserve a spot? I have an interest in this RP. I think, however, that I may become busy with RPs soon but I'm not entirely sure.

So...

In summary, I'd like to reserve a spot until I see if I can fit this into my schedule. Is that possible?

Sure! We're always open to any new rpers. I'll make sure to check the character sheets every so often in case you would like to join.

Lotusy said:
Sure! We're always open to any new rpers. I'll make sure to check the character sheets every so often in case you would like to join.
Thank you! *bows dramatically*

Oh, and please let me know if my posts end up being too long on a regular basis. I don't want to have too many 'tl;dr's.

@Lotusy The more the merrier! Though Nyx probably won't like it, I'm sure jay can just 'Convince' Nyx to let them all come along ;)

I'm not too bothered about Willows leopard, thats your call Though i do want to hurry up and rescue them. I want nyx to have a fight soon

Lotusy said:
New @Spazzycat101 Accepted! Would you like a place to join in?
@LegenDarius Would you like to join us in going to rescue Willow? You could over hear Jay talking about the plan, then want to go help her. Or, if @Spazzycat101 wants to join in, you could pretend to bump into their character.
Yes, please. Because, y'know... I have absolutely no idea what is happening at the moment. :\

Spazzycat101 said:
Yes, please. Because, y'know... I have absolutely no idea what is happening at the moment. :\
Actually, I'll have to go for a bit… So I'll join a little later. Sorreh ^-^'

@Lotusy just out of curiosity, How would Jay react if Nyx Were to die? would he try to bring him back?

But you know what they say, curiosity killed the Nyxen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back