• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@GingerBread

"King of the Gingersssss of the Auburn Bread, do I detect a note of annoyance in your melodic voice? Do you wish to duel???" calls Solis, the fair-haired Queen of Incredibly Difficult Things as she raises her sharp pointed spear.

jk xD

Last edited by a moderator:
*sits down and grabs popcorn..... Then chucks popcorn into the air* WHA- I was so down for a fight to the death cmon! ;(

Ugh ... I missed a lot ... Um, I have absolutely no clue about what's going on in the RP but I do remember that I still need to do the time skip so start having your characters go home or find a place to sleep if s/he has no home. I'll come back on tomorrow to do the time skip.

About the event ... I don't think I can start it because I was planning to having something happen to my character to start the event but since I'm really busy and can't RP anymore, I can't start the event. So tomorrow will be another "normal" day. You guys can start mini-events if you want. Anyone can start a small event, regardless of whether or not you are an admin.

@metalcity I'm really sorry but uh... could you pretend that Shina had gone home or something instead of being with Enki at the library? I don't think I can jump back in and even if I can, I won't be able to find time to continue posting regularly. I'm really, really sorry about this :<

@Lotusy @OceanBunny @DragonStorm @GingerBread @LegenDarius

-sighs- Well ... I've been thinking about allowing admins to be able to time skip since I've had so little time ... And I remember someone suggesting it to me in the past ... I'm still a bit hesitant about it but if the majority of the admins agree that everyone's ready for a time skip, then you guys can do a time skip.

So I've decided that if 3 out of the 5 admins agree that a time skip is needed, then the admins are allowed to time skip to the next day. Sounds fair? With that said ... can you guys handle the time skip I said I was going to do tomorrow? :\ I'm really sorry to push everything onto you guys...

It doesn't really affect me much at this point.

I lost my wifi and I'm trying to get a new one. I'm actuallyy at Dunkin Donuts while I type this

@Lotusy I think pretty much everyone is ready for the timeskip.

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong though guys, but if you need to make another 1 or 2 posts could you get ready for the timeskip :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back