• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
if you want to I need to know the following:

Name of character~

Gender~

History/Bio~

Extra things I might need to know too~

@metalcity

Hahahaha thank you, I am surprised at myself how I came up with it on the spot xD . I'm a drummer, so obviously I like Metal, however I love almost every genre of music just the same. The only genre I don't care for too much is country.

Name of character~ Enki

Gender~Male

History/Bio~went to school, bit by vampire, did PE, died coz bs then had Shina talk to him, fought Nyx, Died from Maka, everyone knows about good old Jim/Enball, from what I remember filler stuff, then Shina died, Enki felt depressed, cried like a little bitch, found out she was alive, had a massive fight with Nyx, tried to train, talked to Shina, talked to Raven, felt something new anbout Shina, went to the libary to find out said feelings. (think i kinda got the story across for him)

Extra things I might need to know too~has no idea on romantic feelings, can use fire, has a special sword(no its not sexual, get ur head out the gutter :P )

@DragonStorm

metalcity said:
Name of character~ Enki
Gender~Male

History/Bio~went to school, bit by vampire, did PE, died coz bs then had Shina talk to him, fought Nyx, Died from Maka, everyone knows about good old Jim/Enball, from what I remember filler stuff, then Shina died, Enki felt depressed, cried like a little bitch, found out she was alive, had a massive fight with Nyx, tried to train, talked to Shina, talked to Raven, felt something new anbout Shina, went to the libary to find out said feelings. (think i kinda got the story across for him)

Extra things I might need to know too~has no idea on romantic feelings, can use fire, has a special sword(it's totally sexual, get ur head into her gutter :P )

@DragonStorm
@metalcity

Goodnight metalcity,watch your tongue! There could be children reading this!

@metalcity

Alrighty! Let's make a fake scene that doesn't actually happen right here in OOC chat. Raven and Enki will be in the music room together, singing with arms around each other like brothers. xD

May the battle of witty song spoofs begin!

Enki entered the music room, joy filled his ears as he heard the beautiful voice of Raven singing away. He walked over and taped him on the shoulder and Enki sang "Hey I kinda know you, and your kinda creepy, but let me join you, Ill make you bacon maybe?" Enki put this in a jokey tone but he hoped Raven would accept his request. Light filled his eyes as he mentioned bacon. Loving fatty greasy bacon placed inside two buttered slices of bread, the bacon melting away as the bacon touched it and replaced it with its own fatty juices. Enki started salivating but came back to the real world shortly.

@Sicarius (ur turn xD )

Also @metalcity I need to know what kind of short story would you like your character to be in like how you want your character to start and how you want your character to end the story.......lastly I need to know if you would like to have others in the story as well

metalcity said:
Enki entered the music room, joy filled his ears as he heard the beautiful voice of Raven singing away. He walked over and taped him on the shoulder and Enki sang "Hey I kinda know you, and your kinda creepy, but let me join you, Ill make you bacon maybe?" Enki put this in a jokey tone but he hoped Raven would accept his request. Light filled his eyes as he mentioned bacon. Loving fatty greasy bacon placed inside two buttered slices of bread, the bacon melting away as the bacon touched it and replaced it with its own fatty juices. Enki started salivating but came back to the real world shortly.
@Sicarius (ur turn xD )
(^I'm dying xD )

"My fellow believer in The Pig, let us indulge in the sweet sounds of music... Together we shall free the land of its ignorance with our beloved voices." Replied Raven angelically. He stood up and faced Enki. "But first, you must give me this bacon.." He hugged Enki and then belted out:

"Give it to me baby I'm worth it

Baby I'm worth it

Uh-huh I'm worth it

Gimme gimme I'm worth it

Give it to me I'm worth it

Baby I'm worth it

Uh-huh I'm worth it

Gimme gimme I'm worth it!"

Song reference: [media]

[/media]

(omg xD )

Enki was creeped out when Raven hugged him and gave a slight sigh as he backed off again, then out of no where Enki pulled out 20 slices of bacon He then shouted "BACON!" He then walked over and grabbed a guitar and then starts playing it and started to sing "Here I bring bacon, now just take it and eat. I Just to want sing but I feel like we should try and eat, Now lets go and play with this food before we sing, then after eating my bacon we will sing on this fab day!" Enki realised he had to change some of the syllables but he felt like it worked, he walked over and offered Raven his bacon.

@Sicarius this the song, from like start to 30 sec's in [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSoreSYGPL4[/media]

(btw this is great xD )

@metalcity

"Praise Eugene's Zipper!" Raven yelped with joy as he took the bacon that was offered to them. Suddenly two other men appeared on the sides of him and yelled: "Our time of feasting has come! All hail diabetes!" They raised their hands in the air and then began to sing an acapella.

"I'm gonna chew this fat

Only got twenty greasy pieces of bacon

I - I - I'm hungry, looking for my mummy

She'll make me something healthy!"

[media]

[/media]
(it has a long intro before they start saying anything lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back