• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
I was about to say, didn't columbus pass out from carrying enki? But then i remembered he's a zombie, he could take Nyx out with a single bite
Too Op plz Nerf
No it's a fair fight I swear...

The bite is just insurance...

1v1 m3 scrub

Would anyone like to know a fun fact about Silver and vampires

Silver stops the vampires healing factor, so if a vampire were to get stabbed by sliver then cannot regenerate that wound themselves :D

So in other words Nyx now has a hole in his back leading to his heart xD

Until someone heals it for him in which case he would get his healing factor back

Ooh, so it's more of an even battle between him and Leah now?

Well... maybe not, considering she's probably got a minor concussion by now and is tied up.

@Spazzycat101 Well if you can stab him in the back in the exact same place :P the rest of him still heals just not that wound and a small bit surrounding it

Also even if you did manage to stab Nyx in the heart it wouldn't kill him Unless it was a wooden stake. Tbh i have no idea what to do if nyx were to get stabbed in the heart by anything other than a wooden stake

Lotusy said:
;)
Lol, it was Snow White though.
I'm lost now, i knew it wasn't cinderella, but i thought it was Kusko... No he got turned into a llama :P

No but is it Snow white? i thought it was sleeping beauty, are they the same person?

I blame the 40 thousand remakes

No, Aurora was cursed on her sweet sixteenth, Snow White doesn't like apples.

Toooootally different people. Villains, too. Malificent, the dragon lady, then there's just... The evil queen..... She's got no name, except in Once Upon a Time. Which totally helps you remember each story, BTW. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
With the glow from the flame Enki gave up with being stelthy and walked around casully, he whisled slightly as he walked around. Wondaring if he would run into anything he kept his perseption up. He smelt a faint smell of iron, he wasnt as it was a bunker. Enki heard a grown as he was about to walk around a corner, he stopped and checked. Not sure what he would find...
@GreenEyedStranger (i want to fight something, bring it)
I think you might be in le wrong tab.....

nuuuuuu u monsters QAQ @LokiofSP @Spazzycat101

basically what happened I wrote that in my catering lesson and the laptops are really bad and have the double tap touch pad feature, so trying to do shit it would just randomly active stuff, and while writing it saved my draft and pushed me back to the OOC as that was what i looked at before going to in character, while i was writing

metalcity said:
nuuuuuu u monsters QAQ @LokiofSP @Spazzycat101
basically what happened I wrote that in my catering lesson and the laptops are really bad and have the double tap touch pad feature, so trying to do shit it would just randomly active stuff, and while writing it saved my draft and pushed me back to the OOC as that was what i looked at before going to in character, while i was writing
Oh... Did you try punching the computer to make it work better?

It works when the Fonz hits a jukebox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back