• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@metalcity

By pure I mean it wasnt modified in any way or shape, it was born that way. Its a few feet taller than you, and has wing'like hands that are actually its fingers, ending in bone spikes.

GingerBread said:
So i'm thinking about upgrading Richard, because he seems to get one shot all the time. What do you guys think?
Probably, but maybe tell the others that he probably shouldn't be one-shot all the time. Even if he's not a student, it's still powerplay.

On a totally different note, has anyone seen @PhoenixFire13 around?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone free to RP, or is everyone down in the bunker place? It's been a while since I was last on, cuz of life issues, but I really love this RP.

Yeah... Was he referring to Leah? 'Cause she might have just tried to make him explode. *whistles casually*

@Lotusy

My character, @OceanBunny @LokiofSP and two monster thingies from @GreenEyedStranger's arsenal are all crowded in one corridor. Leah, who has a concussion by now, just tried to make the guy with the meat cleaver (GES's monster thing) explode, only partially suceeding. Miyuki is in her cat form thing, and Columbus just stabbed the other monster thing.

@GingerBread not in the cell, in the secret room at the end of the tunnel thats hidden by the bed in the cell

He drew are blood though so you should be able to smell that.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mango I'm in the canteen right now, currently asleep on a sandwich (it's a long story). If you have time, you can join me, I'll be open Wednesday through Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back