• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@GreenEyedStranger

So i was thinking since i really want to fight @metalcity again, Me and him could have a fight in the bunker. As you know when Nyx and Enki fight Things tend to get destroyed, So most likely the bunker would end up getting destroyed, so i wanted to make sure it was alright with you and that if i did do that it wouldn't majorly mess up any plans that you had

@GingerBread Yeah, I think so. We can still get it running again, though. Tbh I'm not sure if @GreenEyedStranger will be coming back.

I think this is there's a good lesson to learn here, and also why it was in the rules. The one character thing is vital, since, as we saw, when one person is extended to almost everyone, then goes AWOL, it takes everyone down.

Lotusy said:
@GingerBread Yeah, I think so. We can still get it running again, though. Tbh I'm not sure if @GreenEyedStranger will be coming back.
I think this is there's a good lesson to learn here, and also why it was in the rules. The one character thing is vital, since, as we saw, when one person is extended to almost everyone, then goes AWOL, it takes everyone down.
The one great issue with multi-character control.

So, should this be just like a sudden timeskip, if it happens? They were defeated in practicality but got the other two back, so they're already back? And if you do initiate a timeskip, then how long? A few hours, a day, two?

@Spazzycat101 i would presume to the next day and yeah sudden timeskip. I would say everyone should say that the whole rescue mission was a blur but they rescued Willow and Dhaylian. Just to stop any conflicting versions popping up

Well, you'll have to request it be moved to the one-on-one page, then. Practically nobody in this is on anymore, besides myself, you and @Lotusy

@SovietBear , my brother, is still online. As of now, I'm still in touch with DragonStorm, who left this rp a while ago. Even if he doesn't want to, I'm sure it'll be ok.

Right considering it's 4 in the morning for me i'm going to head to sleep, I do have the Timeskip written out so when i wake up i shall post it. I just wanted to make sure you guys are okay with that before i go

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back