• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Question: if my character is interacting with someone who hasn't replied in over a week, is my character stuck in that position until they reply?

Artemistel said:
Question: if my character is interacting with someone who hasn't replied in over a week, is my character stuck in that position until they reply?
depends, you could say something like "(characters name) grow tired while (there characters name) thought of a reply, (characters name) decided that they should go to (what ever you want them to do), they gave there farewells and left" something like that i guess, as they have not replied I don't think they can stop you if you want to leave, and it is unfair so I think you have full rights to just leave. But keep in mind that when @GingerBread wakes up he is going to do a time skip to the next day.

metalcity said:
depends, you could say something like "(characters name) grow tired while (there characters name) thought of a reply, (characters name) decided that they should go to (what ever you want them to do), they gave there farewells and left" something like that i guess, as they have not replied I don't think they can stop you if you want to leave, and it is unfair so I think you have full rights to just leave. But keep in mind that when @GingerBread wakes up he is going to do a time skip to the next day.
Oh, okay, thanks for letting me know; my character will probably wait until the time skip then~

[QUOTE="Chris Montaview]Would I be able to join the rp? :3c

[/QUOTE]
Sure! We're always open to applications!

@Magical Squid Senpai Have you read the rules? I can't accept you until you have the Password in your Character Sheet

Also is the Turning to stone a slow process or is it instant? Because if it's instant that to me seems Kind of Op

GingerBread said:
@Magical Squid Senpai Have you read the rules? I can't accept you until you have the Password in your Character Sheet
Also is the Turning to stone a slow process or is it instant? Because if it's instant that to me seems Kind of Op
Woops I forgot about the password!

Uh, hmm, the stone can start slow, like it crawls up the leg or where ever it would start and you would still have some time to break it or get out of it. Ooh now I have another idea.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Woops I forgot about the password!
Uh, hmm, the stone can start slow, like it crawls up the leg or where ever it would start and you would still have some time to break it or get out of it. Ooh now I have another idea.

[/QUOTE]
Could you add that to your power just as a brief description and Could you hide the password, like color it white

and once you've done that then you're good to post :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Me neither...

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I dont Know how to generally join...

[/QUOTE]
You guys are actually here at the best time!

We JUST had a timeskip, and most of the characters are currently at the dormitories or the infirmary, so if you want you could start there

@Ami the breadling You can just be in the infirmary if that's what you're asking, there's no restrictions on that. Though apparently most of the nurses are really uncaring :P

So seeing as there are two new people to the Rp just thought i would post this again @Ami the breadling

@Magical Squid Senpai As i don't have one for a Gorgon i will have it so Nyx turns to stone if he drinks your blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back