• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Veezel said:
No exceptions at all?
Could he simply have superhuman strength and speed because of his ingenuity?
It doesn't have to be amazingly powerful, you could have it so he gain's strength but loses some of his intelligence for a short while, so he's less organized in a fight or something like that

I included black magic as one of his abilities. He has direct contact with a demon who gives him extreme strength and speed.

How's that?

I'm taking a break for today. Please feel free to skip over me for a while. Have fun guys. See ya tomorrow.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai](How rude! I for one think gorgon blood is the best blood!)

[/QUOTE]
yoppkrghuwhd9wuoeigc.jpg

I just realized that Nyx still gets abilities from everything for example when Nyx drank Willows blood, he got the power to talk to animals but he became an animal himself, maybe he could've controlled nature, he never tried.

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL] what does Richard look like?
A Panther but slightly see through with a red glow around it
DragonStorm said:
@GingerBread what would happen if Nyx drank Tyrrell blood or Azilernyo
I don't really know for Tyrell, I assume the same as human blood, but if you have an idea feel free to tell me :) Azilernyo though since he's a dragon familiar i would assume, Nyx would be stuck breathing fire when he tries to talk like the curse he had in the event :)
LokiofSP said:
Also @GingerBread, Columbus biting Nyx would kill him right?
That's up to you really. you could have columbus experience the same effects Nyx would Eg be weakened and in pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back