• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LokiofSP said:
No, it's not just that, just that I haven't had internet for the longest time and it kinda makes me feel more left out than I'm used to
Oh gosh. Would you like a summary or something? I can try and help you get up-to date.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mango could we get into a fight? I remembered that only admins can play the principal (NPCs), and we're stuck at the principals office. I want to keep this thing going for now, since lots of the peopel are in the bunker raid, and we're the only ones active in the school.

@Mango if it's ok with you, I don't want to start the fight. No offense, but you didn't have your character do anything that I consider aggressive. Sorry...

xD I've watched all the david tennant episodes like 20 times by now so i notice the small things. look out for that sort of thing in the next episodes tho ;)

How much longer is the rescue mission going to take? not to be rude but I kinda want to get the rescue mission done so i can fight people

For me it's mainly because replying takes so long and I'm in the Uk so i stay up til the early hours of the morning, so i don't get left out/slow people down :/

GingerBread said:
It's fine man, i just have no social life, so i'm on here most of the time :P
Agreed.

While all around me, people are gossiping about whatever formal is coming up, who's dating who, and other social nonesense, I'm just sitting in the corner with my headphones and computer, clicking away at notes and clefs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back