• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh god, I wasn't getting notices for this one!

Sorry, is there anything I missed? Is there a way I could jump back in?

This has been one of my favorite RP's in recent memory so I hope I can still be active.

@LokiofSP

You aren't the only one not getting notif's, but it is slow going. It is still in the morning and Nyx and crap ton of people, like five, are all going on a trek for Willow... They aren't even aware that Dal is missing. They just slipped into the bunker where GreenEyedStranger is keeping her and Dal and Doc so... maybe you could secretly be stalking one of the rescuers, like Enki was?

But *shrug* your character. So knock yourself out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spazzycat101 said:
Walk on in, feigning ignorance? *shrugs*
"Hey everybody how ya doin- Wait...This isn't my bathroom...This looks like a prison...Since when was my bathroom a prison?"

Alright, I think this is what Ima do

SolisNighsun said:
@LokiofSP
You aren't the only one not getting notif's, but it is slow going. It is still in the morning and Nyx and crap ton of people, like five, are all going on a trek for Willow... They aren't even aware that Dal is missing. They just slipped into the bunker where GreenEyedStranger is keeping her and Dal and Doc so... maybe you could secretly be stalking one of the rescuers, like Enki was?

But *shrug* your character. So knock yourself out.
Well, the characters don't know Dal is gone because he never contacted us. Willow's leopard came and notified our group.

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Nyx was stunned by the repulsive smell of rotting flesh If Jay is here then i'm not going to be able to track him by smell anymore Nyx thought to himself as he started to look around, he came upon a pair of glowing eyes inside one of the cells, Nyx decided to ignore it for now "Jay you around here?" Nyx called out, worry evident in his voice
@GreenEyedStranger (Give me something to fight man :P )

@Spazzycat101 (Is Nyx near you then?)
Perhaps a turn or two otherwise, so maybe relatively. I think @GreenEyedStranger would be the one to decide that, though.

Yes, but can you capture her while her skin is several hundred degrees? If so, then I'll assume your little fleshy undead servants have little in the way of a nervous system. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back