• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Enki found himself hold onto Maria, stopping her from crashing into the ground. He spat up more blood as the dagger remained in his chest. He worried and held onto her, he moved her to a chair and sat her up straight. He pulled out the dagger and fire started to build up inside of his wound. He took of his cloak and ripped it apart to wrap around her wounds. He picked her up and walked over to the infirmary.

@Ami the breadling

Yuuki walked out of the library. Her bet with Kaine was just a bonus for amusing herself. She wanted to find the mad man to talk to him, and in the mean time stop him. She grinned and walked through the hallways.

Yuuki sniffed and smelt the familiar scent of fresh blood. As she smiled secretly to herself, she followed the strong scent with her nose.

She soon came across Enki and Maria and quickly went to their aid. "I'll help," she told Enki as she picked Maria up and carried her in her arms.

@Ami the breadling @metalcity

"No, no, it's fin..." As he was saying this he spat out more blood. "Ok, let's let's just get to the infirmary quickly." He stated as he continued walking to the infirmary, spitting out blood ocasonally.

@Ami the breadling

(Last post for the night)

Yuuki smiles and nod, taking in the scent of blood. However, she had very strong self control and hence was able to easily restrain herself.

Her objective still clear in her mind, she asked Enki, "Are you okay? Who did this?"

@metalcity

Glenda sighed. "I know you are, young man, but rules are rules." She took back all the food in her arms, but at the last second, she threw another steak to him. "They're on the house this time, but next time, you'd better pay for it!" With that, she returned to her post in the lunch line.

@GreenEyedStranger

Jay checked his watch. Five minutes of waiting? He sure is taking his time. He tapped his foot impatiently, but stopped as soon as he saw Nyx. Upon seeing Nyx, his face brightened up, but he instantly reverted to a frown and a pout after remembering that he was supposed to be mad at Nyx. "Right on time, pervy-man. And no, we're not shopping for cheerleading outfits. Fifth period starts in two minutes."

@GingerBread

"Well let's go, we can always get you a cheerleading outfit on the way back" Nyx said, smirking at how embarrassed Jay becomes over this topic. "Why are you so embarrassed about this?" Nyx asked, smiling at Jay "I was put in a frilly dress, and was available to be seen by everyone, you'd only be seen by me" Nyx said, trying to make Jay feel better about the teasing.

He's been more embarrassed before, when he kissed me, he also tried to avoid me for a bit. Is he just embarrassed of me? Nyx thought as a frown appeared on his face. He wanting to ask Jay why he ran off and avoided him. Nyx was happy when he remembered Jay could still hear his thoughts, as he wouldn't have to ask the question out loud.

@Lotusy

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't know, the coward wont show his face." He said in disgust. Enki gritted his teeth as he heard Maria cry out in pain, again it was his fault that she was hurt.

@Ami the breadling

As the nurses where tending to the girls wounds, one slightly heard what Maria asked. She sighed "We have not checked his condition yet, he seemed to be better than you so we are helping you first." Enki slightly heard what the nurse said, he gritted his teeth more that she was worried about him after what he did, or better what he couldn't do. He got out of bed and walked into her room. A nurses was about to stop him but decided against it. Enki walked over, spitting out some blood as he walked. He sat down next to her and took her hand to comfort her "I'm sorry, again I couldn't protect you. But you'll be alright now. Ok?" He asked as a tear filled his eye, seeing her almost beaten to death because of himself.

@Ami the breadling @Kanade Yuuki

metalcity said:
As the nurses where tending to the girls wounds, one slightly heard what Maria asked. She sighed "We have not checked his condition yet, he seemed to be better than you so we are helping you first." Enki slightly heard what the nurse said, he gritted his teeth more that she was worried about him after what he did, or better what he couldn't do. He got out of bed and walked into her room. A nurses was about to stop him but decided against it. Enki walked over, spitting out some blood as he walked. He sat down next to her and took her hand to comfort her "I'm sorry, again I couldn't protect you. But you'll be alright now. Ok?" He asked as a tear filled his eye, seeing her almost beaten to death because of himself.
She got calm as she felt and heard Enki. "Hey...I almost killed you two times as well... We're fair...", she whispered and gave a slight smile. "I am very happy you are fine..."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She got calm as she felt and heard Enki. "Hey...I almost killed you two times as well... We're fair...", she whispered and gave a slight smile. "I am very happy you are fine..."

[/QUOTE]
Despite the tear falling from his eye Enki smiled back at her "I'm glad to hear that, I'm happy your alive" He said softly to her, "You'll be better soon" Enki looked at one of nurses, "5 minutes." she stated as she continued to heal Maria. Enki looked back at Maria with a smile.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Despite the tear falling from his eye Enki smiled back at her "I'm glad to hear that, I'm happy your alive" He said softly to her, "You'll be better soon" Enki looked at one of nurses, "5 minutes." she stated as she continued to heal Maria. Enki looked back at Maria with a smile.
@Ami the breadling
Maria felt stronger every second. She already was able to move again. She sat up a little to get her face at the height of Enkis. " I saw you....you killing my father...ravaging my mother... Then killing her...the whole scene, just until they killed me, I saw it. But you were the murderer. I just have to ask...it was not true was it? ", she said, her eyes slightly turning red again.

@Kanade Yuuki

@Lotusy

"I'm not a dog..."

He muttered to himself as he finished eating the steak thrown at him.

Then he smelt it. The scent of blood masked by the scent of the well cooked steak. Kaine suddenly had an irresistible urge to follow it. He stood up and started to follow its scent until he arrived at the infirmary. However, as he saw Kanade he groaned and tried to walk out silently.

Enki was shocked, this was the first he heard of her past and in a way that he was the villein, he gritted his teeth as another tear fell. He know she would believe anything he said but he know that wasn't the way to approach a answer "You know I would never dare to hurt anyone like that. Especially you. I'm sorry you had to relive that with me." another tear fell from his eye as he squeezed her hand slightly more.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Enki was shocked, this was the first he heard of her past and in a way that he was the villein, he gritted his teeth as another tear fell. He know she would believe anything he said but he know that wasn't the way to approach a answer "You know I would never dare to hurt anyone like that. Especially you. I'm sorry you had to relive that with me." another tear fell from his eye as he squeezed her hand slightly more.
@Ami the breadling
Her eyes returned to her usual color. " I never really thought of something else... ", she said, as she was now good to stand up. She did and stood in front of Enki, looking him in the eyes while holding his hands. " Let's kill that drugging bastard, hm?"

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Her eyes returned to her usual color. " I never really thought of something else... ", she said, as she was now good to stand up. She did and stood in front of Enki, looking him in the eyes while holding his hands. " Let's kill that drugging bastard, hm?"

[/QUOTE]
Enki hesitated by the idea of killing the man, He slightly nodded. Gripping hand hard, he smiled but looked away slightly. "Just be careful, I wouldn't be able to cope if I lost you." He had a sad smile.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Enki hesitated by the idea of killing the man, He slightly nodded. Gripping hand hard, he smiled but looked away slightly. "Just be careful, I wouldn't be able to cope if I lost you." He had a sad smile.
@Ami the breadling
Maria gently made him look at her again. " I know. And I will not hurt you by dying.", she softly whispered. He was hurting her with grabbing her hand that hard. But she did not say anything, so she would not bother him with that.

Glad by what she said and lossened his grip. They walked outside "So where should we look first?" He asked. He felt her dead cold hand. He continued to be sad knowing he caused that.

@Ami the breadling

Maria looked around. " We saw him at the music block the last time. So let's look there first and then go to the next logical spot . ", she said.

Yuuki asked them. "Any idea about what he looked like? Clothings, the mask, hair? I'm interested in hunting down this guy, too."

Yuuki then felt the presence of somebody familiar. She smirked, "Hello, Kaine. What were you up to? I think we were about to find that mad bastard and kill him."

@Ami the breadling @metalcity

Enki turned his head "He wont show his face, all we have heard is his laugh and it sounded male. He can go invisible due to practising in the ways of the trickster god Loki." Enki said, slightly annoyed but trying to keep calm around of Maria; continuing to hold Maria's hand, starting to become unaware of it. "We plan to check the music block as that is where I was drugged. I would say you" Enki pointed at the new girl "You could look for clues in the other direction, library maybe?" He asked, hoping that he would be alright, it might be a bad idea but it could be better if they split up. "Oh, and thank you for the help before. My name is Enki." He said, forcing a smile on his face.

Pluto found the cafeteria and got some food. A lot of food.

'Why are you feeding it!!?'

'Yeah, you should be feeding us!'

Pluto just ignored them, there were a lot of different students here, which meant a lot of different blood! Yet Pluto couldn't bring himself to do something like that. He wasn't really about that life. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a chocolate bar and started feeding the snakes. It shut them up for now.

After he had finished eating he made his way to the music block. Music always helped him calm down, maybe the child of the cosmos would enjoy some music too.

'Play something good! Play something with an Egyptian theme!'

'No! Play something on the harp! Play something Athena would want to hear!'

Pluto just sighed. "You guys are annoying."

@Ami the breadling

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back