• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

"Maybe you did, but you also lied to me" Nyx said his voice filled with rage "I Suggest you pick up the dagger, otherwise this will be a quick fight"

Nyx then shouted in willows direction "Don't shout at richard, he's just following orders. if you want your pet to stay alive you'll keep away from him and not interfere with this fight" Richard then starts pushing his teeth into the leopards neck drawing a tiny bit of blood.

@OceanBunny @Lotusy

Enki lifted the dog up "dammit, now I have to teach this dog some tricks." Then he got up and stood his chair up and sat down and placed the dog on his lap. He stroked it gently and it gave a happy bark, Enki looked at it confused what did I do to piss it off. He thought looking down at the dog, it's tail wagged and then Enki noticed the commotion that was happening. Then saw a panther make its way to Shina, he placed the dog on the floor and commanded it to sit then said "Leave this girl alone beast." He said getting ready to fight.

"What? What did I lie to you about? Don't be a prick, tell me what's wrong!" Jay puts his hands up. "You're just a big bully, you know what? You're perfectly aware that I can't fight, yet you do it anyways. Don't vent your angers out on me. Calm. Down. Now."

@GingerBread

"Don't play dumb" Nyx shouted throwing his dagger to the ground "No weapons then i guess" he said.

Nyx Looked over at willow
" I wouldn't harm Richard if i were you, unless you don't value the life of your pet. First sign of trouble he won't hesitate to rip its throat out" Nyx said almost daring her to try.

He looked back at Jay "You can have the first punch then" he said mockingly holding his arms out to the sides.

@Lotusy @OceanBunny

As Miyuki starts to get scared frost spreads across the infirmary. It's ices over Richards teeth in her neck and starts spreading across his body, freezing his jaw open.

Nyx turns around facing willow and the other boy, before his eyes glaze over going completely red, he glares at them before lifing up his hand and throwing it to the side causing everyone apart from him and jay to be thrown out of the infirmary whilst shouting

"I am trying to have a fight here, Now LEAVE" He turned back to jay and threw a punch directed towards his chest.

@Lotusy @Momo Mix @OceanBunny @metalcity

Jay felt a sharp jab to his chest. He flew backwards, crashing into a cabinet. "Could... you... not? Tell me what's wrong, Nyx. I can't fight you. You're just beating me up to feel better."

@GingerBread

As they're thrown from the infirmary Miyuki twists pulling away fro

Richard and snapping his ice encrusted teeth in the process. She whimpered lightly at the pain from the teeth pieces still in her neck. 'It hurts.' Miyuki whines at Willow. 'Let me see, maybe we can pull them out.'w Willow responds silently, kneeling by her hurt leopard and ignoring the thawing panther.

@GingerBread @metalcity @Momo Mix @Lotusy

As Ebby (male) makes contact with the hallway floor he burst into flames changing into his female form. "Ow... Um..." She turns her head to the side seeing Willow and asks. "How did i get here? were are my things?" The look of shock and confusion fills her face.

@OceanBunny @metalcity @GingerBread @Lotusy

Last edited by a moderator:
Nyx picked up jay by his collar "Whats wrong? What's wrong is that you are a liar, I trusted you" Nyx roared at Jay before throwing him towards a wall

@Lotusy

Willow turns to look at Ebby. "Oh, you're a girl again. Nyx threw us out.. The bags still inside.. Do you think you could help me get these teeth out of Miyukis neck?" She replies to her strange friend.

@Momo Mix

Jay slammed into the wall, feeling a couple cracks throughout his body. He coughed up a little blood. "What did I lie about? If you're going to beat me to a pulp, at least be specific."

@GingerBread

"You said you'd be my friend, i know you were lying about that, why else would you make up an excuse to avoid me" Nyx said his voice a mixture of anger and pain, "i don't like liars" he said as He walked over to Jay pulling his fist back for another punch.

@Lotusy

"Not dead no, just immobilized.. She's a frost leopard so he kinda got froze.. He should dethaw soon.." Willow said not wanting Ebby to pull the panther apart. "There's pieces of the Panthers frozen teeth I. Her neck, we have to pull them out somehow." She explained.

@Momo Mix @GingerBread

Enki looked over to see Shina on the floor, "that basterd." Enki said as he picked her up. Then he waited for the fight to finish. Enki sighed as Hyip's tail kept stroking the back of his neck.

"Ebby, you're going to break the poor things jaw. Come here before he thaws and bites your hand off." Willow calls to her friend. She looks around the hall at the scattered debris hoping to spot tweezers or something to pull the teeth pieces out.

@Momo Mix

"Oh.. I knew that..." Ebby stops pulling on the panthers jaw and walks over to Miyuki. Before Willow can turn back to her there is a green aura glowing around Miyuki. The energy pushes the teeth out and begins to heal the wounds. The body parts in the other room start to decay to bone. (pulling live from the remains to heal things)

@OceanBunny

"Avoid you? I had something to do that night!" Jay rolls to the side. "Don't be an immature little brat! Just because I can't be with you all the time doesn't mean I'm trying to avoid you!"

@GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back