• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Enki looked at the girl, the idea of his wound delighted him. But then sorrow hit his face "No need, I want to remember this wound. To the time I gave up to a devil. I wont do it ever again, death will hit me before that time." He then reached into his pocket, pulled out his arm and throw it onto the floor, the fire symbol was bright purple. "Could you tell me what this means?"

@PhoenixFire13

Columbus waved, "Speaking of dead things, I died and came back to life! A few people have called me a zombie, so whatever you want to call me is fine!"

@OceanBunny

Jay heard Columbus's question. "I'll tell you later," he saud. He turbed around, and saw all of the students conversing with each other. Jay smiled. It felt good that he brought these people together, even if it was for a (slightly) selfish reason. He walked to a tree on the side of the hill. He whistled, and Democritus, the brown pigeon, flew down and sat on a branch. He took out a green ribbon from his pocket, and tied it to the pigeon's leg. He picked up the bird, and walled back up the hill. He waited for everyone to finish up their introductions.

(Once everyone finishes, I'll start the briefing for the zoo raid.)

"You don't look like a zombie." Willow said tipping her head to the side. "You do kinda feel like one though.. Less life energy than most living things." She smiles at him.

@LokiofSP

Leon was on his own on campus. He was asleep in his dorm room. The dorm was a simple room with large plants strung around with a small watering can nearby. Leon's bow and spear were displayed on the wall as if they were some kind of trophy, the quiver of arrows was locked away in a small cabinet so Leon wouldn't get into too much trouble for having his weapons out in the open like that. He was happily asleep on the ground (because everyone knows that if he even tried to rest on a bed it'd flat out collapse under the centaur's weight). Leon was enjoying his rest, that was until he heard voices flying around in his head telling him to go to the hills outside of school. Leon hardly paid any attention to it and tapped his head twice,probably just some random ad.

Thanks to that stupid ad in his head, Leon woke up. He looked at his plants, which appeared to be doing perfectly fine as the large centaur stood up and let out a yawn. Leon straightened himself out a bit and put on a basic tank-top and walked outside. He closed the door to his dorm behind him as he grabbed his messenger bag and swung it over his shoulder. The centaur wondered around campus for a bit and came to a stop as he found a simple vending machine. Leon reached into his bag and took out a basic wallet and took out a few dollars as he began to look through the choices...there had to be something good to snack on.

Nyx eye's shot open, noticing that he was in the infirmary he brought his hands to his face only to stop when he saw that his hands had been replaced with blades. Nyx noticed that his right arm and chest had a red glow surrounding them upon closer inspection he noticed the hilts of his dagger protruding out of the glowing parts of his body. Not caring how it happened, Nyx started to claw the dagger out of his chest, causing him to lose his bladed hands, as he did this Nyx let out a loud scream of pain.

He then reached into his arm and ripped out the other dagger, throwing it into the wall of the infirmary, before collapsing on the floor, unmoving and barely Breathing but conscious. As he laid there on the floor he tried to remember why he was at the infirmary but no matter how hard he tried he could remember anything past getting in a fight with Enki, he assumed he had lost the fight. He didn't want to believe this and decided he would not unless provided with proof that he had been bested by Enki

(incase you forgot, I'm not rewriting that lot xD

Dreams flooded his mind, (literally) he saw a distant demon among the water. He tried to swim but could walk instead, confusion entered the dream, turning the water purple.

"You want information, information, information." The voice echoed through Enki's mind,

"Who are you?" he said in confusion , the purple grow brighter.

"How do you not know me," the voice chuckled "I'm Enball!" the voice got louder, "Or Jim if you want to go by that childish name you gave me." Enki's face became shocked "You are the fourth man to possess me, there for as you called me a silly name, I shall do the same, Mr.four."

Enki became angry "This is not a joke! Why are you here!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Boomed through the water. "You wanted answers BOY now what are they!" He said as he approached Enki.

"Why did you infiltrate Shina, why do I posses your power, what do you know about fire magic, how many flames are there!" Enki shouted at the demon as it approached him.

"You are not powerful enough to demand questions to me like that BOY!" he said as he grabbed Enki by the neck, "I have plans for you, my next body." he said as he chuckled. "Just remember our contract. And I will come to you for our next game." He then strangled Enki until he woke up from the dream. Sweat ran down his face.) @PhoenixFire13

Columbus smiles, "How I look is just magic and hexes, makes it so I can feel, see, touch and hear. If I wanted I could drop the spells, but it makes it harder to see and hear, I wouldn't even be able to smell or touch anything." He looks at Ebby oddly as she got closer, he wasn't uncomfortable, just weirded out, "Are you okay?"

@OceanBunny @Momo Mix

Enki explained the dream, still surprised by it he started to sweat again. "After that I woke up with this strange symbol on my hand, it was blue but as you can see its now purple." He explained. "It seemed like a void was on my hand." He looked the girl in the eyes "Now, what is it." He asked again.

@PhoenixFire13

(This RP is moving waaaaaaay too fast. @OceanBunny @CelestiaVanGuard @Momo Mix @LokiofSP Try to write more so you don't post such short ones)

As Fiona listened to the boy's story, her expression became darker. "That is something that should never have appeared in this world." She took a shaky breath and looked back at the symbol. She reached forward to touch it but as she got close to it, her hand was shocked and she had to pull it back.

"You should never have encountered him," she repeated. "Now this world is going to fall. By either your hand... or Enball's."

She closed her eyes and tried to calm her racing heart. How in the world did Enball get the power to summon an Underworld portal on Earth?

Underworld portal? What?

Master... I am sorry for my selfish action. I took over without permission.

It's fine, just tell me about this portal thing.

Fiona began to explain to Shina about the symbol and what disaster was to befall them when they were interrupted by a scream from next door. Her eyes snapped open and she turned to Enki.

"Enki, I think Nyx is the one screaming. Can you help me up? I need to speak to him first before I can explain."

@metalcity @GingerBread (Shina's back in control)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am Ebony or Ebby to save a letter." Ebby smiles at Columbus. "You are something I have never seen before... Not dead or undead but not alive either." Her eyes widen. "I would love to be friends with you and the pretty fairy girl!"

Enki's face grow darker, he was ready to continue listening to Fiona when he heard a recognisable scream from the other door. Then Shina entered her body again, and wanted assistance getting up. He grow nervous as this was the first physical interaction with a female. He started to blush as he put his hand out for Shina to use to get up. Once she did they made there way to the other room.

@PhoenixFire13 @GingerBread

Columbus nodded, "Of course we can be friends, and of course I'm ready to go to the Zoo! This is gonna be great! We can see the Lions, and the Elephants, and the- wait.....Why are we going to the Zoo again?" He turned to Jay, "Hey Jay! Why are we going to the Zoo again, is there a special reason or is this just because you were bored and needed something to do?"

@OceanBunny @Momo Mix @Lotusy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back