• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Seraph looked closely at the Drawing when he flipped to the page, she was very impressed by it, even for a rough sketch it was pretty good, "Wow that's really good, your brother knew your talents. Do you have anymore? I'd love to see them as well." She gave the boy a warm smile, "I don't draw much but I like doing it, you could teach me how to draw better some time."

(Ladies and extremely gentle men, get ready for the zoo raid event!)

"YEEEEEEHAW!!!"

Jay sped past the trees with a torn-up golf cart on his way to Tumble's hill, which was close to the school. Since it was a Saturday, only a small amount of security, students, and the janitorial staff were around the main campus. Earlier, he stole one of the school's magic-based broadcast radios, and hijacked a golf cart. Now, he was speeding his way up a steep incline, laughing maniacally as he went. When he reached the top of the hill, he slowed down. After he hit the brakes, he jumped out of the cart and onto the grass. From here, he could see the whole school, and several miles of the surrounding city. This is a perfect broadcasting place, he thought. "Now, it's time to get to work."

With his laptop open, Jay searched up the student directory. Let's see... C223G2 for Enki, C459G5 for Kino... He continued like this for a while, adding all the people he'd met, then started adding some random people. Hmm... Willow, Seraph, Hak, Kura... they all seem promising. As he finished up, he hit the broadcast button on the radio. It initiated a countdown. "5... 4... 3..." He took a deep breath, and cleared his throat. "2... 1... You are now on air." Alright. Let's get this started.

Presenting: The Zoo Raid, all players welcome!

All around campus, certain students started picking up a small crackle in their heads. A voice suddenly pierced the static. "Hey there, student. Ever wanted excitement? The feel of adrenaline as you break the rules? Do you want your own pet magical animal? Are you willing to face some danger? If not, hang up from this broadcast right now. Just tap your head twice. If you're ready for an adventure, come to Tumble Hill. It's outside of the school. You can't miss it. I hope to see you there."

*click*. "Broadcast ended."

Back on the hill, Jay sat back down on the grass. This is for you, Nyx, Shina. Just hold on a bit longer.

(And now for the wall of tags. If you don't want to RP the zoo raid, just have your character ignore the cast/tap their head. If you do, just have your character go to the hill outside of school. If you're there, you can meet people you haven't met before.)

(Calling: @Risk , @LonelyAssassin , @RealityEntity , @DragonStorm , @LegenDarius , @Kyzaba , @Krekire , @TheCreator645, @Isune , @DarknessSpirit . I probably missed someone, notify me if I did.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Lol I was just talking about how I was waiting for this to happen xD you reading my mind? @Lotusy)

Willow stop looking around the store as a crackle started in her head. She smiles as the boy started talking. 'The zoo, sounds fun.' She thought. "Hak, let's go to the zoo!" She called out excitedly. She grabbed his hand as she headed towards the door.

@CelestiaVanGuard

Columbus sat just outside the infirmary, just getting the message, he sighed and looked to the spook he'd been talking to, "So what do you think Tal? I really don't have a place in all of this, and I might not be much help, but I'm also bored....Like REALLY bored."

The ghost placed a hand on hi chin before smiling and giving him a thumbs up, "Look, you said you were afraid of being killed by the stronger people right? You also want friends, this is the PERFECT chance for you, it even means you get to cure your boredom, a win win win!"

Columbus smiled, "Your right! Thanks Tal!" He jumped up to give the ghost a hug, but fell on his face as he left the spirit world. He stood up and made his way to the hill

Enki felt his wound, the pain was leaving and he stood up and grabbed his arm. He made his way out of his room, and he looked around. As he did this he had a message pop in his head, he wasn't sure what to do about this. He didn't want to go after just being in a fight, but after juggling this idea in his head he decided to make his way to the hill. When he reached it he saw Jay "How did it go?" he said with a sternness in his voice.

@Lotusy

Jay saw turned to Enki. "Not very well. They need unicorn tears to be healed. Blood magic and demonic fires really aren't good for anyone's body." He turns around and walks to his golf cart. "So, are you ready? The clock is ticking. Hopefully more students arrive."

@metalcity

"Shina and Nyx. Both of them were seriously injured in the fight ealier today." He held out the pamphlet from the zoo. "Basically, I need a team. We're going to wreck havoc on the zoo. I'll go in, beat up some unicorns, and make them cry. That's all. You in?"

@metalcity

"What! She got involved! Fuck. If they are both in the infirmary I should stay." Then he summons Chloe.

"Hello" she happily said ad she jumped in the cart.

"She will go with you." He said as he ran off to the infirmary.

Columbus jogged up to Jay on the hill, sliding to a halt and kicking up dirt, he stood and saluted, "Private Columbus ready for duty sir!"

@Lotusy

Jay chuckled a bit. "At ease, soldier," he said, jokingly. "Thanks for responding to the call, Columbus. It's good to have you on board. "Have you met Chole yet? She apparently helps Enki out." He gestured towards the demon standing by the golf cart.

@LokiofSP

Enki reached the infirmary, sadness hit his face as he thought of the fate of Shina, when he enterd the nurses looked at him strangely as he just left.

"I need to see Shina." He said to the nurse in a nervous tone.

"Sure, this way please." The lady said as she led the boy to the room she stayed in.

Enki thanked her and knocked on the door, there was no answer. He knocked again and there continued to be no answer. Enki grow inpatient as he thought of Shina baring the same pain as he did. He opened the door to see Shina laying in bed, passed out with a slight glow. Enki closed the door and grabbed a chair, he moved it over to the bed Shina was in. He sat down in it and the pain reappeared on his stump, he placed his hand on it and used his fire to defend off the pain.

@PhoenixFire13

(@LokiofSP Oops, I just realized Enki had left. He did leave a demon named Chloe behind though. I'll edit my post accordingly. My bad.)

Jay watched Columbus walk up to the demon. He turned around, and unloaded a box full of... something, and placed it on the ground. He rummaged through the box, and lifted out a white mask.

Chloe pointed to her self, confused by how they confused her with Enki. "Me?" she said thinking it over before saying "I'm not Enki silly, I'm Chloe. Nice to met you." Chloe said as she smiled and grabbed the boys hand, she shock it.

@LokiofSP @Lotusy

Master.

In her mind, Shina slightly stirred. Who's ... there...?

Master. The demon boy seems to wish to talk with you.

Who...?

The one that harbors Enull's spirit. You may know him better as Jim.

Oh... Enki's devil half... I can't- I don't have enough energy to wake up.

I shall lent you mine. But, master, there will be unbearable stress on your body if you push it too hard.

It's fine, thank you, Fiona.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shina opened her eyes slowly, allowing her eyes to adjust to the lights. One eye was golden while the other was violet. She turned to the person sitting beside her bed.

"Hello, Enki. I really messed up this time, didn't I?"

@metalcity

Enki's face lightened up to see her wake up, but then grow sad to see how hurt she was. Then he sighed and tried to keep his cool, "No, I messed up." He said as he placed his hand on where his left arm should be.

@PhoenixFire13

Shina's eyes widened as she saw Enki's missing left arm. "How did you-!??!" She pushed herself up on the bed, ignoring the pain coming from her wounds. "Did Nyx do this? That bastard!" She reached out to touch the stump, determined to heal it, but almost fell off the bed.

"Right ... I forgot that I'm injured too... ow..." She winced as she placed a hand to her chest.

@metalcity

"Wait, you what?" Shina looked at Enki as if he was insane. "Why would you cut off your own arm?"

She pulled herself off the edge of the bed and got into a comfortable position. Turning her head to a side so that Enki wouldn't hear her, she whispered, "Sorry, Nyx..."

@metalcity (Shina just whispering to herself)

"Jim entered my mind again, he took advantage of me. He would have killed Nyx if I didn't stop him. Luckily Jay managed to reach me letting me overpower Jim. I cut it off so I could use my pain to take control again. I used fire to close burn it shut." He said looking down at his lap in sadness. He was disappointed that Jim took over again.

@PhoenixFire13

Chloe recognises the voice, her face lightens up as she remembers the fairy lady. She jumped out of the cart and waved over to her, "Hai, nice to see you again. Lets be friends!" she shouts giggling.

@OceanBunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back