• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

"My village only knew of cat people really, mostly because of how distant we are from the rest of the world secluded in a forest..." He says sweetly, "Oh well I'm sure we will have fun, hopefully we can make friends with some of the others I guess..." Hak says.

@OceanBunny

"Hello!" Jay waved at the two people coming up the hill. ""So you two got my message, eh? Well, that aside, my name's Jay." He extends his hand to the girl in front. "What's your name?"

@OceanBunny

"Oh..." Shina looked away, anywhere but at Enki. She felt guilty about having a decent relationship with Fiona while he had a hard time controlling the blood-thirsty demon inside him.

Master, may I? Shina gasped as a force began to tug at her mind.

Fiona? What are you doing?

I must ask this man about Enull. Shina's body went limb for a second while Shina and Fiona switched control. When she straightened up, her eyes were still mismatching but now, Shina had a different aura around her.

"So, we meet, devil boy. I trust that Enull is still the same troublemaker?"

@metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
Enki looks at Shina confused, he blinked a lot trying to figure out what just happened. He then remembered that she said that she made a contract. "So is this the one that made a contra............"

"Fiona you bitch!!!!" Enball took over Enki's body, anger went though his voice as he grabbed the girls neck.

"AAAAHHHH, UURRRGGGG." Enki shouted out in pain. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!"

Enki let go of the girls neck, then proceeded by stabbed his chest with his sword, more pain rushed through his body but then it went back to normal. "I'm sorry, its hard to control him with out suffering a lot of pain." he said in disappointment.

@PhoenixFire13

Fiona looked on with an emotionless face as the boy grabbed her throat. "Enull." As the hands were removed from her neck, she rubbed the red mark they had left behind.

"It's alright. I'm surprised you were able to control him for this long. There has never been a body that he gained control of that resisted him as long as you have."

@metalcity

Blood dripped down the sword, "At least I'm doing something right, why show your self to this lower being?" He questioned looking down as a puddle of blood formed by blood dripped of the sword.

@PhoenixFire13

"I have never thought of humans as lower beings. It is Enull that chooses to define them as inferiority because of their fragile body and lack of power." Fiona looks at the puddle of blood, a desire to see more welled up within her. She coughed and pushed the thought into the back of her mind.

"I suppose we should get that wound healed. May I?" She held up her hands, a soft orange glow coated them.

@metalcity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back