• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Nyx jogged over to the water fountain, on the way there Nyx picked up a faint smell of decay, in his experiences that smell normally meant there is a zombie nearby, brushing it off since it was so faint, he continued to the water fountain, after he'd filled up the bottle Nyx headed back to the gym.

When He walked back into the Gym, he Smelt the smell again, he looked around before seeing a boy in the corner with an expression of enjoyment on his face. Nyx made a note of this boy wanting to check it out later, he went over to jay and handed him the water bottle without a sound looking in the boy's direction with an uneasy look, This kid could be dangerous to me if he is a zombie Nyx thought.

@Lotusy @DragonStorm @LokiofSP

Columbus looked around, he felt eyes on him. He wasn't sure why but it was an odd feeling, one he felt might go away if he located the source, he spotted Nyx and was unable to determine what kind of look he was giving him, so he took his chances and waved at the boy while smiling, "Hello there!"

@GingerBread

Jay help, please Nyx thought trying not to show he was scared, he gave a small wave back to the boy, a uneasy smile on his face.

He hoped this wouldn't prompt the boy to come closer.

@Lotusy @LokiofSP (Come over here it would be fun to see my guy freak out xD )

"Nyx? What's wrong?" Jay stood up. "Is something wrong? Is someone else hurt?"

(@GingerBread Btw, when is Nyx's old arrogant side going to come back? He seems to be a lot more passive now.)

Columbus smiled wider at the boys response, he began to think "Maybe I should head over there and introduce myself....Yeah! Been awhile since I talked to anyone besides the tutor anyways!" He strutted over to the boy and got about five feet in front of him. He bowed and when he straightened out he was smiling ear to ear, "Hey, my names Columbus! I saw you looking at me and figured it'd be rude not to say hi!"

@Lotusy @GingerBread

He then gasped for air "Damn it!" he rolled over onto his back and used his other arm to hold his right arm "get out of my body and my mind!" he yelled out.

"Nice to meet you, Columbus. I'm Jay." He shakes his hand. "Right now, I'm tending to this guy who fainted. I've got a decent knowledge of medicine-" Jay was interrupted by a scream from the collapsed boy. "Oh. He's awake. Better check on him. I'll talk to you in a bit!" He rushes over to the boy who is screaming and clutching his arm.

@LokiofSP

@DragonStorm

Tyrrell was worried about what was going on with him. He couldnt remember the past 24 hours he then heard someone in his head 'stop struggling it makes it hard to get rid of you'

Nyx was trying to look for a reason to Ignore the boy in front of him, When he heard the boy on the floor behind him yelling, Nyx was already starting to dislike this boy "Do you need to shout?" He Spat at the boy laying on the floor, not wanting a headache to add to the list of his problems.

Nyx remembering that the other boy was behind him turned around to face him, the smell much less faint then before

"So what's special about you?" Nyx asked trying to act like he wasn't scared, hoping the boy would leave soon.

@Lotusy @DragonStorm @LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
Columbus smiled, "Well that's the question isn't it? I suppose everybody here is special in some way, me though, I can talk to dead people, they can share my body, ya know nothing to crazy.....Oh, I also died and came back to life so that's something I guess."

@GingerBread

He then stood up and let go of his arm, the orbs that followed vanished and he started his shifting (dont worry his size changes determined by the size of the area)

Willow watches as Nyx and a boy she hasn't met walk over to the boy Nyx had killed and the girl who had killed Nyx. "That's odd.." She says curiously. Then Nyx pulls the new boy away to look after someone who has fainted on the floor. Willow watches the interactions between the boys with fascination. She is very curious about how people react and relate to each other since she hasn't been around them for long. "Do you think we should help them?" She ask Hak as the fainted boy starts screaming and another new boy seems to make Nyx very uncomfortable.

@CelestiaVanGuard

"Uh... okay. Whatever. Listen, man. I just had to deal with an actual fainting, one of my friends fell from exhaustion. I've had to heal my friends, sprint over a mile to catch a vampire, and drew a couple ounces of my own blood. I tried to help you, and I have no idea what's going on with you. If you're going to fake an injury or just not respond to me, I won't help you. I'm too stressed already." He turned back to Columbus. "So you've met Nyx? I hope you two get along, he's a real pain sometimes. He chuckled, then noticed the discomfort on Nyx's face. "Hold on a sec, Columbus," he said. He dragged Nyx a few feet away. "What's wrong Nyx? You seem shaken."

@GingerBread

(@DragonStorm No harsh feelings man, but I can't really handle this. I don't really follow whatever you're saying, and when I try to interact with your character, you ignored me. I really tried help you here, but I just can't.)

Columbus looked at Nyx oddly as realization dawned on his face, "Oh those things! Oh kinda, I mean I used to be from what Papa says, but I'm not anymore!" He smiled, "If your worried about me eating you or something no need to worry I just need a bit of flesh every month, that's all, like maybe a slice of deli meat worth, I'm coo-!" He was cut off by Nyx being dragged off by the other boy. He blew air through his lips, ".....That was kinda rude."

@Lotusy @GingerBread

(the post Between these brackets came before @LokiofSP )

"So you're a zombie then?" Nyx asked hoping the boy would say no. He seems weak, but if he is a zombie, he could take me out with a single bite Nyx thought.

@LokiofSP

(End brackets)

Nyx looked at Jay as he dragged him away, "I think he might be a zombie" Nyx said glancing over his shoulder at the boy.

@Lotusy

"A zombie? What's the problem with that? "He glanced back at the boy. "I mean, I've seen worse. You're a vampire, Shina and Enki both control fire like it's nothing, and Enki had a demon inside of him." He started ticking off the people on his fingers. "Is he going to start a zombie outbreak? Or is there something about zombies that's bad for vampires?"

@GingerBread

(Sorry @LokiofSP , this has been a bit of disaster by order. If anyone asks, blame it on me.)

"Out of everyone i fought, none of them would be able to kill me easily. A zombie however can, A bit of zombie blood or saliva would make me weak, so weak that i would hardly be able to stand up, this effect can last for up to 24 hours" Nyx explained

@Lotusy (I'll take the blame as well, it was kinda my fault :/ )

Pandora followed after Corvus, also wanting to get away from the arising commotion. She tucked her wings against her back again, and shoved her blade back into her satchel. She stayed quiet as she followed Corvus, before getting out some bubble-gum and chewing on it.

@LegenDarius

"Hmm... well, he doesn't look too aggressive. Looks could be deceiving, but... " he paused for a moment. "Tell you what. Just make sure to stick next to someone, like me or Shina, whenever he's around. We'll get you to safetyif anything happens." He starts to drag Nyx back to the where the boy is standing. "Now try and be his friend. He won't bite... hopefully."

@GingerBread

Columbus took a bow once more, "Hello, my names Columbus! Sorry if I freaked you out, if it's any constellation, the whole half-zombie thing is new to me as well."

@GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back