• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Enki looks at her with confusion, and then sighs. "I'm not 100% sure, I know that I just possess them. I believe that they are more powerful than red flames." he looks at her and starts to think. "I guess that if these flames are more powerful, there might be different types. Such as purple and black, each type might be more powerful. And each time seems to work different than the last, red seems to be war, blue seems to be control. Not sure on the others." He looks around to make sure no one is sneaking up on them. "I also don't trust people with this information, we need to be careful who we talk to, hence why I've been with you since Maka told you." he said as he continued to look around. "I don't know what magic people might have."

@PhoenixFire13

Last edited by a moderator:
Seraph had been to her class as usual and was no on a Free period, which she was thankful for, she didn't really feel like hearing a person drone on for ages whilst she just wrote whatever they said on paper. It got boring. Though now that she was face to face with free time she had no idea what to do, typical really, it didn't help that she was so distant from everyone though really.

"Guess I'll head to the Gym." She thought to herself that if there were a couple others there they could play a game of Basketball or Football, though she just didn't fancy going up to people and say 'hey wanna kick a ball around?' Made her shiver.

(@DragonStorm got home just now but it'll still be a while before I can get on my computer)

Shina nodded in agreement. It was always best to keep secrets in this school since enemies were relatively easy to get.

"So you don't know either... I guess I have no choice but to keep these blue flames inside me for now... I can't seem to summon it at will so I'm hoping that's a good sign that it hasn't done any damage to me yet."

She summoned her two flames, red and orange. She tried summoning a blue flame too but nothing happened.

"Yeah, can't do it."

@metalcity

Enki looked at the two flames She has so much control over them. "After this sorts itself out we should check the library for any fire magic books, see if we can find any thing else out." Enki made his way to the wall and slid down it to the ground. He started to twiddle with his thumbs as he asked "Any thing else you want to know?"

@PhoenixFire13

Enki grow red, he wanted to avoid a question like this. He looked away "urm well, I went to a all boy school, so I've never spoken to a female before now. So from what I know females where evil creatures." He giggled "talking to you made me realise that your still human."

@PhoenixFire13

(Sorry @sitanomoto , I lost my phone for the whole school day. Only retrieved it recently)

"That's not problem, I knew there was someone the-" Jay noticed the ears on the boy's head. Well, this is certainly new. "Well then. *ahem* You can keep the candy if you want. I'm Jay, by the way. What's your name?"

"Well, to be quite honest, I've never seen it before, but it smells good and must be edible...Go ahead and take a bite" Hak says with a smile.

@OceanBunny (Don't you love sleep, Cause I need some in min sorry .-.)

Willow bites into the pastry. Her eyes light up as the sweet taste of sugar apples and chocolate permeates her mouth. "This is delicious." She says excitedly, "You have to try it." She offer the pastry to Hak.

(@CelestiaVanGuard sleep is awesome.. except when it decides it wont let me wake up for over 12 hours >.>)

Lotusy said:
(Sorry @sitanomoto , I lost my phone for the whole school day. Only retrieved it recently)
"That's not problem, I knew there was someone the-" Jay noticed the ears on the boy's head. Well, this is certainly new. "Well then. *ahem* You can keep the candy if you want. I'm Jay, by the way. What's your name?"
((It's OK.))

" k-kino...." Kino said, shyly taking the candy. "N-nice to meet y-you..." His ears were still flat against his head and his tail was twitching nervously. He avoided looking at Jay in the eyes, so he grabbed his tail and started fiddling with it.

Corvus, after reaching the hallway nearest to the main exit, turned to Pandora who was following. "Do you wanna go home now? If you want to, I can teleport you there now. I want to stay behind today for a little bit because I hear there's an Engineering and Computer Science club meeting today. I hear they're meeting in a room that has laser cutters and 3D-printers!" he said to her, his voice beaming with charged excitement.

"Plus, I want to do some homework in the library, since the club won't be meeting for about 35 minutes," the elven boy added.

@TheCreator645 (A\N: I did actually come home late today because I went to an Engineering club, that was held in a room with a laser cutter and a 3D-printer, as well as a whole plethora of touch screen computers!)

Nyx walked out of the infirmary and saw Jay talking to, what looked like a human fox hybrid. Nyx felt angry that jay and the boy were talking, he walked over to Jay and the fox boy "Who are you?" Nyx spat at the boy.

@Lotusy @sitanomoto

(I've decided Nyx is going to get Jealous easily)

Kino flinched. "S-sorry...." He whispered, tears coming to his eyes. His ears pressed closer to his head and he dropped his tail which immediately took a position between his legs. A tear ran down his cheek and he clutched his notebook closely to his chest. It contained notes and sketches, and bits and pieces of a story he was writing. If someone stole it.....

"Oy. Nyx. Cut it out. Anyways, it's nice to meet you, Kino." Jay gestures towards the infirmary. "Would you like to go inside and meet my other friends? I promise they're not as testy as Nyx is."

@siranomoto

Kino sniffed and relaxed a little bit, but did not loosen his grip on his notebook. "S-sure....." He stammered, barely audible. He peeked up from his shaggy white hair and his startling carribean blue eyes met Jay's for a moment before darting back down to his shoes.

Kura sat outside of the art room with a sketchbook and pencil, though the exposed sheet of paper only looked to have doodles scattered across it. Not many people had passed him yet, but each time someone did he managed to use them as target practice by tossing bits of eraser at them as if it were a game. However, this time it was only one person who passed him, and he was all out of available erasers to throw. So, he improvised, taking out a small plastic bag from his pocket and grabbed something from the contents, a blue eyeball that was rather sticky around the whites, before tossing it at the girl's head. He quickly shifted back to his drawing as if he hadn't just thrown the object, doing the same thing he had been doing since his last class ended.

@LonelyAssassin

Kino flinched as if he'd just been physically struck. He bit his lip and clutched his notebook tighter as he fought back tears. Oh yeah? He thought to himself. Well, someday I'll be a famous author and then we'll see who's the wuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back