• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

"It's fine" he said whilst looking at her and blushing, "Well It looks like we got the random death" He said with a smile. 'Back to normal school life, maybe...' He thought whilst looking at Willow contently.

@OceanBunny

Enki looked over confused as everyone else did, "what was that?" He said as teachers and students started to panic, "this could get hectic." He said as he started to chuckle that was one powerful attack, what did that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Willow moved closer to Hak and grabbed his had as some of the students and teachers panicked at the sudden end to the game. She was happy she didn't have to fight anymore. She smiles at up at Hak. "It's good to be back."

@CelestiaVanGuard

"G-Gah! You made the wrong choice!" Alliah howled. She blew a dart after ripping the arrow out. Her plan initiated and the orbs bursted as she went into her fear mode. She was on all fours, stingers arched

(@DragonStorm Oh, then void that other post. Woops.) Alliah had gotten ready to fire at a student before the world distengrated. She sighed, looking around for Kyzaba. "It was just about to get fun too... Ugh..."

Enki looked around, everyone still shocked at the outcome, he looks at Shina "want to leave before a riot breaks out? You had something you wanted to talk about and I can't hear you over this ruckus." Enki said, raising his voise so it could be heard.

@PhoenixFire13

Willow smiles and snuggles against Hak's side. She watches the the other students with slight curiosity. Noticing one of the girls who had been attacking at the castle sitting across the gym with the boy Nyx had killed Willow tipped her head to the side with a small smile and watched the pair.

@CelestiaVanGuard @PhoenixFire13 @metalcity

Tyrrell then wandered into the gym stumbling a little before falling. He felt really dizzy after what had happened there was a few things that looked different about him his arm kept changing from red to blue to purple and repeated itself.

Jay elbowed Nyx. "I wouldn't tell anyone, not for the world." It's a good thing I've befriended him. He seems a bit lonely once I got to know him. "C'mon Nyx. Lets go find Shina and Enki, it's starting to get dark."

"You're saying it like it's a bad thing" Nyx said to Jay smiling "We should get back though, i wonder who's winning the tournament" He thought out loud. As Jay and Nyx got to the Gym Nyx saw that all the screens were blank and everyone was panicking.

"Wonder what we missed" He said to jay.

@Lotusy (You're the one carrying the blood right?)

Corvus was too caught up in the victory of his last shot to mind the impending apocalyptic explosion. To him, the game was already over; he had already won. Perhaps not the victor's cup, but certainly the avenger's trophy. That was enough for him. And as the blinding light and the super-solar heat enveloped his body and disintegrated it, he smiled and thought, I won...

Corvus reappeared standing in the gym, a victorious smirk on his face. It was another long day at Lakoria High, but this time it was worth it. He wasn't someone to be toyed with. Corvus looked over toward the hooded girl's direction and made eye contact with her with a smirk. Turning his back, he went to get Pandora before going towards the exit of the gym, away from all of the commotion.

@Krekire @TheCreator645

Jay dropped the barrel. "Hold up here Nyx. Watch the barrel. I'm going to find out what happened." He scans the crowd, finding Enki next to Shina, gesturing to leave. He runs over, through the confused crowd. "Enki! Shina! What happened?"

@metalcity

@PhoenixFire13

Edit: (@GingerBread I dropped it now. )

Nyx looked at the barrel, deciding to have some blood, he unsheathed one of his daggers and poked a hole in the top of the barrel.

He lifted the barrel up tilting it, so the blood drained into his mouth, some of the blood running down his chin.

When he had finished the barrel of blood, Nyx Made a mental note to pay Jay back for getting it for him before walking over to Jay, Shina and Enki.

Nyx stood next to Jay Thinking about how to repay him

@PhoenixFire13 @Lotusy @metalcity

Getting bored Nyx started to look around the room, he noticed a boy on the floor, he nudged jay trying to get him to see the boy on the floor, as he thought jay would want to help him.

@Lotusy @DragonStorm

Columbus stepped inside the gym to see what was going on, of course his tutor would have his head for walking out in the middle of his final pre-algebra class before he joined the Freshman, but he didn't care, he wanted to know what the commotion was in the gym. He walked inside to see dazed faces, most just getting up from some kind of event, he just stood to the side and watched.

He enjoyed it for some reason, whether it be emotions of panic, relief, happiness or whatever the feeling the room was giving off, he enjoyed it and decided he would relish in it before his tutor stormed in and blew his top.

"Huh? What is it Nyx?" Jay looks around, and sees a boy fainted on the floor. Seriously? How many faint cases are there going to be in a day? Jay looks back to Nyx. "Alright, you know the drill. I'll check his pulse, you go grab some water from the fountain." He passes the bottle over to Nyx. Alright now, let's repeat last time's procedure... He check the boy's pulse. Fine, he thought. He propped the boy's legs upon his backpack, and checked his pulse again. "It's the same... probably exhaustion fainting. Seriously, these people need to learn when enough is enough. Fainting isn't exactly something we can cure immediately." Jay pulls open one of the boy's eyelids. "Oy. Are you awake?"

@GingerBread

@DragonStorm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back